When I started CO, I was tired of watching most Trojans with clubs, swords or blades, when there is a bunch of more 1-handed weapons. Then I started trying some of them, and now I know why those 3 are the most common. First lets study their details:
Clubs: very strong attack and good lucking weapons. Their skill rage helps you level really fast, specially at lab after level 97
Blade: not as strong as a club, but good dex and the skill, fast blade, perfect for pvp and tg.
Sword: low attack, but really high dex. 2 skills for this weapon. Scent sword, very similar to fast blade; and phoenix, which is really cool but kind of boring to level.
Now lets check out the combinations for these three weapons
Club-club: very powerful combination. Your attack will be amazing. Problem with this is on pvp. Your only chance is Hercules, which is not so strong and kind of hard to hit target. Also going to need a good dex ring for leveling. In states of appearance it looks really cool
Club-sword: a very common combination. High attack with high dexterity. Scent sword gives you good chances at pvp and tg, more than Hercules. You can use an attack ring with this one. Something I don't like is the way they look on you, but that is not important at all
Club-blade: as common as club-sword. I will say 50-50 on Trojans. Same advantages at pvp and tg, but with a little more attack. On leveling will be better a dex ring, but an attack ring wont be such different
Blade-blade: a really cool combination. Besides having fast blade, u can use Hercules also. I will say it is the best option for pvp, but not for lolling. You could really miss rage.
Blade-sword: swords are kind of weak, so your going to need a high attack on the other hand, and a blade doest fills the expectations, so I wont recommend this combination.
Sword-sword: as blade-blade, you can use scent sword and Hercules, but it wont be the same in manners of attack. You could use an attack ring, but wont work that much. Not a recommended combination either.
You should have in mind also that dex rings are cheaper than attack rings - at least in my server-. My favorite is club-blade, but we all have a different opinion and different experiences, so the decision is up to you. Thanks for reading my article. Sorry for any misspells.
I use Club+Sword, and I rarely use Scent Sword. I just want a little, then when they stop in the same place for a second, I jump there, and melee. Even if they jump, phoenix will follow them =). I have fixed nix to it hits like 80% of the times or something! lol
Help me with choosing a bot... 05/25/2025 - Archlord - 6 Replies I have used many times hacks, etc., but never bots, so is there one, which can:
1. Work atm on CM Archlord.
2. Can pickup only uniques (if only unique acces. - better).
3. Wont stuck and die.
Help choosing safe bot... 12/03/2009 - Aion - 5 Replies Hi guys. I'm looking for a bot that won't get me banned and I'm wondering what you guys recommend...
I just started using NoFap for a few levels but I'm not satisfied at all.
It doesn't work correctly, it takes a long time looting/switching monsters, constantly runs off course or breaks/crashes, I've been trying to leave it on over night but something usually messes up within 1-3 hours or less.
I just want to hit 50 on my main then stop, school absorbs all of time currently though.
By...
need help choosing lmao 09/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies wuts better if i go
90 fire 90 light 90 pacheon for increased nuke range
or
90 fire 90 light 90 heuskal for health
or should i do
90 fire 90 light 60 pacheon 60 ice for ice def and pacheon and longer nuke range
90 fire 90 light 60 heuskal 60 ice for ice def and hp but pacheon gives farther nuke range and black eagle to help attak...
[TUT]HORA Weapons PROPER COMBINATION 01/17/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 112 Replies OK..this how it work.Recently Hora weapons combinations have been change.
But wait i know the items that you need to enable you to combine Hora weapons.
Hora weapon+10 red stone+1set excelsairs+ability items that you need..
You dont need to put a purple items in combining this items..
EX..
Intense Hora Spear+10 Red Stones+1Set Black Excelsair+50 Strong Ability Pimps=1Strong Intense Hora Spear..