Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help choosing lmao

Discussion on need help choosing lmao within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help choosing lmao

wuts better if i go
90 fire 90 light 90 pacheon for increased nuke range
or
90 fire 90 light 90 heuskal for health
or should i do
90 fire 90 light 60 pacheon 60 ice for ice def and pacheon and longer nuke range
90 fire 90 light 60 heuskal 60 ice for ice def and hp but pacheon gives farther nuke range and black eagle to help attak...
Old 09/17/2009, 22:00   #2

pacheon doesn't increase the range of your nukes
60 weapon skill makes no sense

so either chose fire 90 / cold 90 / light 30 / weapon 90
or cold 90 / light 90 / fire 30 / weapon 90
Old 09/17/2009, 23:05   #3

bow does cause of the break heaven arrow it increases nuke range by a maximum of 5m
and im using fire for imbue and nukes light cause of piercing force and speed, parry ratio and ice for def heuskal for hp pacheon for hawks and break heaven arrow
Old 09/18/2009, 02:24   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
No you are wrong, pacheon never increase the range of the nuker, the attack distance is the same, all you need in my SIG. you can find a sweet guide.