Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moderator Please Delete The Post In Exploit section Written in Filipinino.

Discussion on Moderator Please Delete The Post In Exploit section Written in Filipinino. within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/07/2008, 07:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
It seems everything now is a hard cheat. Wearing high level armors / weapons and such is not so hard of a cheat for me and should be shared, isn't this a community?
Old 07/07/2008, 09:25   #17

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,559
hehe.. I didn't say not to share,, but the guide in Filipino about hotswap is a very spoon feeding guide that even a noob can get it.. you know how those idiot noobs use it, they wear high lvl weapons in they're lvl 1 character, or wearing low armor with high weapon..

the result:

1.) GM will notice it..

2.) HACK PATCHED!!

every single hack will be patched because of those idiot noobs..
Old 07/07/2008, 12:27   #18

then what kind of hard cheat that playforbotting posted ?
Old 07/08/2008, 04:23   #19

I dont even have the slightest idea, and the one who posted this thread are not saying anything
Old 07/08/2008, 04:34   #20

@Thread starter - Hard Cheats are ok to be Posted once the Problem is its widespread.doesnt mean its posted here means you Noob and the people u call Noob are gonna use it.

people here stop calling peeps Noob or leechers were all equal. doesnt mean u gots 10billion posts and 10billion Thanks recieved means ur Pro.remember we help each other here man.by sharing. if the hacks got released its up to the people what they would do about it,spread it to friends? or keep it to himself and use it wisely.

yea i got ur point on that patching thing.
im not against u wanting to close that thread, but dont call people Noobs man it aint cool.try to respect others so u get the respect u want man.

DGK out.
Old 07/08/2008, 09:29   #21

to those who re using hacks, cheat or whatsoever..
if you have extra gold and item there 4 spec.. mail me pls.
RFOph nexus server.. char name: zanzan ty...
Old 07/08/2008, 16:42   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by arriman008 View Post
to those who re using hacks, cheat or whatsoever..
if you have extra gold and item there 4 spec.. mail me pls.
RFOph nexus server.. char name: zanzan ty...
^don't show your character name here or else you will be easily banned...

GM are watching this site so be carefull on what you post
Old 07/08/2008, 16:48   #23

Haha, what a nice thing to do, post your char name and your server on a cheating website. Nice one, lol
Old 07/08/2008, 19:20   #24

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DGK] View Post
@Thread starter - Hard Cheats are ok to be Posted once the Problem is its widespread.doesnt mean its posted here means you Noob and the people u call Noob are gonna use it.

people here stop calling peeps Noob or leechers were all equal. doesnt mean u gots 10billion posts and 10billion Thanks recieved means ur Pro.remember we help each other here man.by sharing. if the hacks got released its up to the people what they would do about it,spread it to friends? or keep it to himself and use it wisely.

yea i got ur point on that patching thing.
im not against u wanting to close that thread, but dont call people Noobs man it aint cool.try to respect others so u get the respect u want man.

DGK out.
oh.. I'm a Noob bro.. Everyone is Noob includes me.. (coders not included =) )

Noob like me, you, everybody else, is different from Idiot noobs.. u know what i mean.. i aint no need for their respect or i do not have respect for those peepz..
if you feel your not included to those idiot noobs, then just stay cool and ignore my message =) peace out =)
Old 07/08/2008, 19:32   #25

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
#closed
Closed Thread