Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heros Ascent Exploit Written in Detail

Discussion on Heros Ascent Exploit Written in Detail within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hero's Ascent Exploit

Welcome!
Welcome to the guide on the Hero's Ascent Exploit! In this guide, you will learn how to glitch in HA. What this glitch does, is in the first stage of HA, where you enter combat with the NPC's, you will be able to glitch and keep the NPC's from moving! This will provide you with an oppurtunity to get a 10% Morale Boost every time!

How is it done?
There are few steps you must follow in order to make this glitch a success. First of all, you must have a party of 8, and go into Heros Ascent. Next, you must have one character be wielding a Longbow. Now what you will want to do, is keep the rest of your group back, and have you run up the the edge of the enterance.
Alright, so step one is to draw your longbow, and walk up to the circle.

Next, you want to hit C so you select your closet target. Warning! If you are not far enough in the circle, you will run down the hill, activating the target!! So, BEWARE, and make sure you are far enogh into the circle, so if you begin to run off when you press C make sure you QUICKLY stop moving. So, once you have selected your target and start firing.

Next, have your team line up a little bit behind you and get ready to charge. Once your target has about 1/4 life left, have your team charge in, and all the NPC's will just be sitting there! Easy pk.

Ease.
Edit: Ok, it isnt that much better, I am REALLY bad at explaining things, so I probably worded it in an unorganized fashoin making it confusing, sorry, but I am to lazy to change it. But this guide was written so any nub could understand it. So forgive me for saying idiotic things such as "make sure you have a party of 8, then enter mission" lol. I am use to working with stupid people, and having to explain how to use WinZip.
Old 09/27/2006, 21:59   #2

...... frist 10 % moral boost isn't the thing letting your team win second with Fleshgolemway you can get all Necros a Longbow and shoot in that the Fleshgolem make the NPCs without timer with barrage i do this in 15 seconds. Ppl who have problem to kill the NPCs should stop playing HoH.

much thx for you "exploit" but nothing from interessting for me and when i see the warrior in your team i see you team must be top hoh gamer and how long you was shooting on this guy 7 dmg. in this time i do the NPCs 5 time.

my tipp:
when warriors in your team they can shoot with the longbow down to get a rage boost ^^
Old 09/28/2006, 18:20   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty_Dog@Sep 27 2006, 21:59
when warriors in your team they can shoot with the longbow down to get a rage boost ^^
And you really should stop playing Guildwars. As it is called Adrenaline.
Old 09/28/2006, 19:38   #4

ahh nono never said anything about adrenaline i said rage, cause most of warriors i know get in rage when they hitting a target and forget everything else ^^.

And why i should stop Guild Wars? I only should stop playing Warrior and i never played warrior.