Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

For All HACKERS, READ, IMPORTANT..

Old   #1

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,555
For All HACKERS, READ, IMPORTANT..

I've noticed that there are too many undiciplined hack users on RFPH this days, Ruining and Destroying The Game Itself.. and Even worse is the "CRAB MENTALITY" of Filipinos, Not ALL, But Too many.. Reporting 1 Spotted Hacker For His Personal Interests.. Its Sad That The One Who Reports Or Persue a Hack User Is A Hack User Himself..! WTF..

I Suggest that If You Discovered Any New HAcks, Just Keep It For Yourself or Make An ADVANCED Tutorial that only an Expert or Disciplined User may Use it.. NOT For Every one That Destroys The Game YOU LOVE!

And Hey Hacker, If You Spotted A HAcker Like You, Just LET Him Be, Mind your Own **** Business..!

COntroll Your Hacks, No Offense, PEACE OUT =)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
my gudness! abusing or not abusing the so called cheats cannot prevent the game from getting destroyed. every lilttle cheat is always the same offense with cheats that you consider the harder ones. If your realy want to make prevent the game from getting destroyed. Report it to the GM's of the game, not by saying minimize it. What do u think of urself? ur a disciplined person?? U urself knws by the tym u use the cheat U already considered undiscplined too! Think about it dude thers no such discplined person who violates the rules of the game especially using 3rd party programs.

Old   #3

READ MY POST WELL Multishot01, you don't belong Here.. The message is for my Fellow hack User, Im one of them, i just wanna say don't abuse them.. peace out =)
Old   #4

sometimes you have to break the rules to have FUN...i do that alot when i was a kid....BUT its not our fault that some abusers are there...they leech they abused then they are called noobs...wanna be "strong."

we ARE diciplined and responsible about our hacks..we NEVER use to the point of ruining the game....its just takes 1 noob or cockroach brain to abused the hacks they find and not thinking what their doing..thats were the game is ruined...just 1 leecher who happen to find this site.

Peace, never abused hacks if you don't know how it will affect the game. =)

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5

^
^
100% agree
^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

correction,

abuser != hacker.

else if goto noob's camp.

thanks,

i just stop playing rf and focusing on my system.

be back soon.
Old   #7

Well said guys, thats what i mean =)
Old   #8

I agree 100%. you should not abuse your hacks and rat out other hackers especially ones of your own race!
Old   #9

this is why my hacks aren't getting realased. acc strikers cheat enough as it is. the last thing iam gonna do is give them an even larger advantage. however iam thinking about realeaseing my master skill edf file so that bellatos can use absolute armor.

gm'ed absolute armor give 500 dodge ( no lie) with that buff alone aoes miss more than hit. even +7 grace gloves still cannot hit someone with AA.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacheater View Post
this is why my hacks aren't getting realased. acc strikers cheat enough as it is. the last thing iam gonna do is give them an even larger advantage. however iam thinking about realeaseing my master skill edf file so that bellatos can use absolute armor.

gm'ed absolute armor give 500 dodge ( no lie) with that buff alone aoes miss more than hit. even +7 grace gloves still cannot hit someone with AA.
Nah dont I d say because right now getting master skills is pretty easy with the "hints" already given, anyone abit more "advanced" is able to do that on their own.
But you made me think if it's possible to use Bell skills on Acc, gonna try that next to the level 1 nade launcher thing once RF is installed again on my PC -__-.
Old   #11

this is what will happen when...
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Hahaha.. That's it!! =) That Picture alone Explain it All =)
Old   #13

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
500 dodge can acualy dodge AOE?
thats just wrong lol
Old   #14

it could even i only have 200+ dodge right now spin slice still miss on me even force AOE miss on me...it just continue on miss miss miss miss
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert69 View Post
this is what will happen when...
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
10000% agree with uu!!