Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

For All HACKERS, READ, IMPORTANT..

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
the new rules are now there to prevent some really destructive hacks to be in those noobs hands that don't even use their tiny brain....

Old   #17

These new rules are not very effective. Sometimes noobs post destructive hacks.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by multishot01 View Post
my gudness! abusing or not abusing the so called cheats cannot prevent the game from getting destroyed. every lilttle cheat is always the same offense with cheats that you consider the harder ones. If your realy want to make prevent the game from getting destroyed. Report it to the GM's of the game, not by saying minimize it. What do u think of urself? ur a disciplined person?? U urself knws by the tym u use the cheat U already considered undiscplined too! Think about it dude thers no such discplined person who violates the rules of the game especially using 3rd party programs.

---
then what are u doing here then? stop leechin then maybe 1,000,000 cheaters minus 1 (you) = 999,999 cheaters left in the world of RF game! ..
and whats the use in telling it to the GM..they cant do anything with it! fuck all those GM..especialy in RFph..i was not a cheater b4 but bcoz of those stupid GM's who cud not ban those hackers/buggers ive reported., i choose to be in the dark side instead!

PEOPLE! BEING A VIGILANTE IN THE GAME MEANS NOTHING! U CUD BAN THEM BUT THEY CUD ONLY AND SIMPLY CREATE ANOTHER GAME ACCOUNT AND STARTS USING CHEATS AGAIN!!!!!! UR JUST HELPING THE ADMIN/GM/VGD ON A WORK THATS SUPPOSED TO BE ONLY BY THEM!!!! LET THEM WORK ON THEIR OWN!!!!

ONE MORE THING!!!!
THE WORD VIGILANTE SIMPLY MEANS JELOUSY!!!!IN TAGALOG!?!?!? INGGIT KAUNG MGA PO**NG I*A NIU!
SA MGA GM/ADMIN/VGD NG RFPH MGA LECHE KAU! FUTA KAU!CCRAIN NMIN LARU NIU!!!
Old   #19

If you hack and use for any purpose you are still doing it wrong.

A crime is crime no matter the degree is.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhowgz View Post
---
then what are u doing here then? stop leechin then maybe 1,000,000 cheaters minus 1 (you) = 999,999 cheaters left in the world of RF game! ..
and whats the use in telling it to the GM..they cant do anything with it! fuck all those GM..especialy in RFph..i was not a cheater b4 but bcoz of those stupid GM's who cud not ban those hackers/buggers ive reported., i choose to be in the dark side instead!

PEOPLE! BEING A VIGILANTE IN THE GAME MEANS NOTHING! U CUD BAN THEM BUT THEY CUD ONLY AND SIMPLY CREATE ANOTHER GAME ACCOUNT AND STARTS USING CHEATS AGAIN!!!!!! UR JUST HELPING THE ADMIN/GM/VGD ON A WORK THATS SUPPOSED TO BE ONLY BY THEM!!!! LET THEM WORK ON THEIR OWN!!!!

ONE MORE THING!!!!
THE WORD VIGILANTE SIMPLY MEANS JELOUSY!!!!IN TAGALOG!?!?!? INGGIT KAUNG MGA PO**NG I*A NIU!
SA MGA GM/ADMIN/VGD NG RFPH MGA LECHE KAU! FUTA KAU!CCRAIN NMIN LARU NIU!!!
my gawd another one of those (!&*^(*[email protected])(*# just because they can't do what you report right away that does not mean your the only one reporting....even though i hack rf...i still know how hard it is to process all those tickets that players send to them...your just 1 out of 70,000 players in rf ph who report in rf CS......
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgawts View Post
If you hack and use for any purpose you are still doing it wrong.

A crime is crime no matter the degree is.

then why are you here?
Old   #21

Angry

[QUOTE=ThingisDAT;1217606]my gawd another one of those (!&*^(*[email protected])(*# just because they can't do what you report right away that does not mean your the only one reporting....even though i hack rf...i still know how hard it is to process all those tickets that players send to them...your just 1 out of 70,000 players in rf ph who report in rf CS......

lol they cant do right away!?! hhahah
they have their decision and the result is NO they cant ban that player bcoz of blah blah blah blah blah!!!!!so what now huh!?!?!