Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Weird but probably useless dupe

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird but probably useless dupe

I was playing on POA just now and was seperating items from a stack when all of a sudden i had 2 full stacks. I wont say how incase their is someway i can make this useful but i dought it is.
Now i made 2 stacks of excelsiors, tried selling both but closed sell window. Now i had 1 stack of 140+ of an item u can normally only have 99. Then i tried selling seperate and said i didnt own the item though the amount of gold it showed it was going to give me was of the correct amount.

In the end i couldnt lift up the excelsior stack so i relogged and it was changed back to the normal value :\. If their was just some way you could save the item or make it your own so you could sell . I did try trading to but it crashed the trade window. Any thoughts? Or is this completely useless?

Old   #2

i dont understand your english dude...

Old   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
u could dupe, if u had the old item.edf file
Old   #4

hm so if i got the old item edf from someone i could dupe this? the reason this only works cuz it uses something other cheats need to work.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
in the old item.edf file u can type ' in the storage pass when u want to change it
now its patched and u cant dupe items...
Old   #6

@TS
can you share or just give hints on how you did it, others might get around it and make it useful.
Old   #7

I guess ill just give a tut through pm and let you do it and see what you think and reply back on your thoughts. If it can be made useful which im sure it probably could with tweaking then i wouldnt want leechers to get it so only peeps that seem non-leechers ill give the tut to.

(edit)
That is what happens when i try to sell both stacks of duped items to a trader. They merge together to become alot lol.
I tried selling but instead of the first message of saying i didnt own the item it just disconnected me from the server :\ and the item stack is back to normal.
(edit2)
odd for it be changed like this, i wonder if poa admins constantly look in these forums on what hacks work and use the info here to fix them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stack dupe bug.jpg (70.8 KB, 60 views)
Old   #8

don't work with old vers item.edf because ' fixed on server (not only in client)
p.s. off & novus servers