Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My cheats?

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
LoL on RF Novus you'll be banned a minute after you've notified to be a cheater that's why you have to play fair there since the population is so small you need to just be contented with +5 sets and armors and upgraded elems. no more than hot swapping items. GM alexa is a noob. RF novus itself is a mess no hackshield or what so ever but try to cheat there you'll be IP banned hehehe.

Btw, you can release changing your base class.. It's kinda cool to be a spec when you are tired of being a warrior or vice versa. It won't hurt the game.

Old   #47

GODofDEATH here' can you pm m your details on how to have a 100% +7 weopons and armors tnx...^^ and also the correct speed hack for mau and the one that your sayin' the hack for cp dalant and gold... your thread is really great its like a +7 item... GODBLESS

Old   #48

full of noobs and leechers
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0ssFad3 View Post
LoL on RF Novus you'll be banned a minute after you've notified to be a cheater that's why you have to play fair there since the population is so small you need to just be contented with +5 sets and armors and upgraded elems. no more than hot swapping items. GM alexa is a noob. RF novus itself is a mess no hackshield or what so ever but try to cheat there you'll be IP banned hehehe.

Btw, you can release changing your base class.. It's kinda cool to be a spec when you are tired of being a warrior or vice versa. It won't hurt the game.
sorry everyone to get back, was kinda on a vacation or sorts. but i felt it was
time for me to write back.

first things first. Unfortunately i was told that my cheats are far too destructive to release, or give hints. i really sorry for those who have waited too. also alot of the leechers her would do it all wrong, and either destroyer the whole DB, or get themselves banned.

@ quote getting into novus sector's DB was easy really took me less that 23 sec to get into the server via Remote desktop. and about 10 sec to brute force their password. and yes Alexa is dumb as **** when it comes to protecting the server.

as far as my current projects go. iam putting an end to Dark's stupid hidden post count thing. once done with that ( only gonna take a few minutes) i will copy and paste all that they have here. can't wait to get home hahah.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacheater View Post

first things first. Unfortunately i was told that my cheats are far too destructive to release, or give hints. i really sorry for those who have waited too. also alot of the leechers her would do it all wrong, and either destroyer the whole DB, or get themselves banned.

@ quote getting into novus sector's DB was easy really took me less that 23 sec to get into the server via Remote desktop. and about 10 sec to brute force their password. and yes Alexa is dumb as **** when it comes to protecting the server.

as far as my current projects go. iam putting an end to Dark's stupid hidden post count thing. once done with that ( only gonna take a few minutes) i will copy and paste all that they have here. can't wait to get home hahah.

hahaha go dude post those freaking hidden post here
Old   #51

300X force damage (secret)
Maximum attack range for melee/range (WPE/CE)
Upgrading to +7 with NO server announcement
Maximum range for force

Don't share please....! just HINT....! (20% HINT not all)
Precaution for those leechers
Old   #52

Quote:
do you think it is ok to post those hidden msg here? there are too many leechers here right now and probably waiting for you too release hard cheats.
Old   #53

now this is a waste of time
Old   #54

Quote:

Nice... Please stop Dark's stupid hidden post count thing...
Old   #55

are they finished with the forum reconstruction?
Old   #56

hi dacheater share me pls.... cge na gusto ko lng makita yun... just pm me...
Old   #57

may i ask pls....
sorry if its a nube question..
i need to know whether the upgrade +7 weapon work the same with its lower one.

what i means, is the cheat method for upgrading a weapon from no + into +1 and +2 and so on until +7 work the same or they need to change everytime it goes up a +
Old   #58

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,588
I don't play rfo but the following cheats should be okay (correct me if I'm wrong):

Maximum attack range for melee/range (WPE/CE)
Upgrading to +7 with NO server announcement
Maximum range for force

300X force damage (secret) <<<< unsure
Using any races buff/attacks (except striker attacks) (WPE) <<<< unsure
Thanks
1 User
Old   #59

Now there's your answer! Thanks Lowfyr!
Old   #60

Its been a while since i dropped by. And seeing this cheats makes me want to go play again ^^

Closed Thread