Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Server

Discussion on [Request] Server within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Server

Hi,

I'm looking for a stable, and special-feature packed RF Server.

-Mainly English [Must Have]
-High Rates [Must Have]
-PT/Skill GMed [Not a requirement but would be nice]
-Drops Lucky Boxes [Not a requirement but would be nice]

If anyone knows of a good server, i would like to join.

I would most probably be an Acc. Striker~

Thanks in advance~

PS:

I have tried many servers, but if anyone wants to recommend one, that would be nice.
Old 06/03/2008, 18:29   #2

a good server is Novus galaxy (google it) .... very high rate of exp (lvl 50 in 2-3 hours) 10x loot and yes... lucky boxes ;D have fun
Old 06/05/2008, 11:06   #3

Can you post the link because i think there is more than one version of this server, i played NG Before, its all russian and has no box drops. but maybe the one your talking about is different, please post link~

is this it? if it is, then this server is nice but has no box drops and is not even English~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]NPC SERVER help
04/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
can some one send me there cq_action.frm and cq_acton.MYD and cq_action.MYI? with tg working btw i used the search buttton . Thanks. To who ever does. btw please dont flame me.
[Request]PW server files and guide how to start own private server!
03/14/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
well the title says everything.i founded earlier topics here but links didnt work animore.could try own server and stuff;D:handsdown:
[Request] server.dat
02/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey can somone post a server.dat that hasnt been edited at all? Like one form someone who has never used CID thanks....:)
[Request]Help with CO server
12/01/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, This works for me as an hamachi server but i need to make some modifications with it ... Like spw monsters script NPCs etc.If anybody can explain it to me it would be great. Thank for your time Ow and anybody who will be able to do it soon it will be 24/7 so he will become a scripter and in-game GM. :"P
[Request]Best server
08/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
What are the best server files (emulator)?, what has little number of bugs? What is the best? (I need the best free, for sell your source add [email protected])