Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Editing / Creating New NPC

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Editing / Creating New NPC

I just wonder is it possible to edit / create new NPCs by editing EDF files.

If that can be possible we can create our NPC and put items what we need and we actually can buy from there.

I try to play with NPC.edf and Store.edf files but i could just change something cilend sided.

After i check'ed item.edf all items inc. relics hero weapons etc.. existing there.We just need to bind these items to current NPCs or just create new one and Bind all these items into that NPC that would be awesome Any ideas ?

Old   #2

Even though you put a Relic weapons on NPC's, you can't buy them... Because your client will check the price in the Server and if the Server don't have any information about the Price of Relic weapons on NPC, then it send back an ERROR code to your client.

Old   #3

server side =/
Old   #4

What if you create new NPC that doesnt exist on your Server? So, when you buy from this NPC you dont send any packets to server and you can buy the item.Or , just edit NPC that normally sells nothing but you add item selling option? I'm sure its possible.

Old   #5

its impossible..... How will you buy anything if you dont send packets.... How will the server know you buyed it? If it dont know you buy it, it will be only client sided =/
Old   #6

yes you can if you own a private server
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

How about this one. Is there a hack that can make you bind location with any NPC?
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbaba View Post
What if you create new NPC that doesnt exist on your Server? So, when you buy from this NPC you dont send any packets to server and you can buy the item.Or , just edit NPC that normally sells nothing but you add item selling option? I'm sure its possible.
i would like to comment on this. yes it is possible to create your own NPC, somebody in the forum an old forum member and a friend of mine already did it, he is playing in RF As****d. This is already classified as a forbidden cheat. i dont have to prove anything. i know it and i saw it.
this was the so called "ITEM SPAWNING HACK" this is were you get those AMLO RINGS w/c only GM's can posses and those CEO Amulet for GM's Only...

AMLO RING= 10,000% to attack, 10,000% deffence, HP/FP etc...
CEO Amulet= 100 dodge, 100 accuracy, reduce skill fp cons..using skill..etc...
ETC...

i know some know this... so keep it shut!
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by teztament View Post
i would like to comment on this. yes it is possible to create your own NPC, somebody in the forum an old forum member and a friend of mine already did it, he is playing in RF As****d. This is already classified as a forbidden cheat. i dont have to prove anything. i know it and i saw it.
this was the so called "ITEM SPAWNING HACK" this is were you get those AMLO RINGS w/c only GM's can posses and those CEO Amulet for GM's Only...

AMLO RING= 10,000% to attack, 10,000% deffence, HP/FP etc...
CEO Amulet= 100 dodge, 100 accuracy, reduce skill fp cons..using skill..etc...
ETC...

i know some know this... so keep it shut!
I'd think that he used SQL to inject a new NPC with the items he wanted( just a first thought).
Well even though that kinda reminds me of that hack back then with which you could change the start items you get to w/e you wanted without using SQL.
Old   #10

i think is possible,, cose when i was paying rfpvp some bells was using GM Elems...killing Pbs elan
Old   #11

No Comment >>>>>> Server Side
Old   #12

maybe it's posible, coz sometimes, there were npc, that not in the right place, when u open the map u will the mark, but when u go to the place u wont found any npc on the ground, coz it fly, n u can reach it with fly... is this some kind of bug or something.. try to figure it out how to make those npc in the place we want...