Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RFOph Players

Discussion on RFOph Players within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/27/2008, 04:58   #46

elite*gold: 0
**** IT!~!! SOMEONE CLOSE THIS ****** THREAD!!!!! MOD PLZ???
Old 05/27/2008, 05:00   #47

PRIVATE SERVERS ARE HAVING TROUBLE BECAUSE OF THE DAMAGE DONE BY THIS HACK AND YET U STILL ASK FOR SOME MORE OF THIS GOLD HACKS???!!!!! can u PLEASE "BE HUMAN" enough??!!!! EVER THOUGHT OF THOSE GUYS PAYING FOR PREMIUM SERVICES JUST TO FARM??? YET U HACKERS GET INSTANT MONEY??? WTF DUDE!!!
Old 05/27/2008, 05:08   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon1120 View Post
Just asking... Is the gold hack working on RFph??
yes it worked on RFPH and the stupid bells of xenos now have unlimited RMAU supplies and accretians now sell 1 pc of Keen for 50m..
Old 05/29/2008, 20:24   #49

I think ur an acretian jasonx25 because of of what you said .. hehe sa xenos lugi kc kc bell pag tulad ninyo ang kalaban madugas haha .. naka 1 hit epal hehe no offence madaya kc ng sobra may bug pots na may 1 hit pa dba lugi na
Old 05/30/2008, 02:43   #50

selling gold hack 20kphp nyahhaah ASA nmn kau.....is the gold hack still working in RFph if yes...
B>lvl 50 striker altrax...
Old 05/30/2008, 09:10   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidRainZ View Post
i have the goldhack.flt.Trading for you x100 cheat engine table
me and other guys who have the 100x blah blah blah will not trade it coz it will ruin the game... try to be content on what you have

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhuneking View Post
we have already ruined the game why stop?
you want to stop playing RF? then ruin it more and more often

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganagz View Post
mga putang ina nyo mga weak!!!! wak kayo hingi ng higni ng gold hack!!!! d nyo kaya magkagamit noh??!!!! asa pa kayo mga weak!!!!

never give THESE FUCKIN LEECHERS the hack..... mga puta kayo....asa pa kayu!!! ..l..
dont flame.... its on the rules and regulations in this forum that if you dont like the other posters/posts dont flame... wak ka magyabang kung may GH ka... sa dami ng mga cheats na nalaman ko may mas mabigat pa na cheat kay sa sa GH ang maka ka sira sa RFphp... im not bluffing.,

btw: the difference between hacking and cheating

Hacking is unauthorized use of computer and network resources. (The term "hacker" originally meant a very gifted programmer. In recent years though, with easier access to multiple systems, it now has negative implications.)

in other hand cheating is

Cheating in online games are activities that modify the game experience to give one player an advantage over another player(s); depending on the game, different activities constitute cheating and it is often a matter of consensus opinion as to which particular activity or activities actually constitute cheating. Clive Thompson writes[1] that "Johann Huizinga, one of the first big philosophers of ludology -- the study of play -- defined cheating as when you pretend to obey the rules of the game but secretly subvert them to gain advantage over another player."

Cheating reportedly exists in all multiplayer online games but is difficult to prove. The Internet provides players opportunity, means and methodology -- through anonymity and resources -- necessary to cheat in online games; however, darknets also provide access to cheat tools and methods.

credits to: wiki
Old 05/30/2008, 09:52   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by deo001 View Post
nooooooooooo! i don't think gold hack has been patch, cause as they had said in the announcement, "if you notice some one w/ a gold hack, please report to us using blah blah blah" so it means, it wasn't patch yet., and by the way..... just cool it down, don't use it every time, just don't make it obvious that your using gold hack
what they mean by that is when you see someone who used GH, report it. meaning, if a player has so many plenty bountiful amount of money, report it... but it's already patched...

Quote:
Originally Posted by makarmakayo View Post
Mga putang ina niyo sinira niyo ang RF dahil sa panghahack niyo, considered na kayong mga criminal dahil sa pinaggagawa niyo. Sinisira ninyo ang servers at iniimitate niyo pa ang GM's mga hampas lupa kayo walang magawang matino. Sinira niyo ang buong ekonomiya ng RF at pati na rin ang mga demvoted players. SANA MAWALA NA ANG RF AT PATI NA RIN KAYO.
you cursed the hackers, and then you wished that RF will be closed? which side are you on? what-ever!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric0584 View Post
Agree!

BTW who is closing those threads with goldhack topics? is it Hiyoal? anyone here has the power to close now? is it you Zereke?! hehe..
i have the power... in fact i already managed to close some threads with edit lvl and weapon and gold hack reposts... i mean, i have the power to tell hyoal that a thread should be closed. hehehehe! after reporting 3 reposts (i think) of gold hack cheats, they finally decided to have a rule that hard cheats should be forbidden to be released in public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugo_fest View Post
ive tried also the master gift box... i bought 2 bags of master gift boxes and all i got is trash... no elems and no elemental sword... wtf!!!
i read somewhere here that you can't get anymore relic swords in those boxes... i think that started when ep2 is active? for me, i managed to get i elem, 10.10... after buying 4 stacks of master's gift box. T_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhuneking View Post
we have already ruined the game why stop?
why stop? because it can still be saved. in episode 1, there was a bug that if you will sell goliath mau keys, you'll earn more. bellato federation has managed to balance their economy even after that incident. it took about 1-2months, so this gold hack is just another trial to RF online... that's in RF ph by the way...
Old 05/30/2008, 10:00   #53

This is the price we pay for cheating:
Permabanned.

Just don't get caught and everything will be fine.
Old 05/30/2008, 10:05   #54

HELLO i am a xenos rf online player can someone giv me dallant or teach me how to bug
Old 05/30/2008, 10:19   #55

do you know the phrase "use your eyes?" will i suggest you do it its all here you just have to find it
Old 05/30/2008, 12:36   #56

people making bad impressions about this site because of leechers... getting all the benefit on this site but not learning from it.. very childish... and so stupid.. some people are here to share and to learn more about programing that cant be learn in school... but a lot of people here think they are genius copying and spreading everything from here just for them to be known and be praised... and cant even understand a thing from it... BE ASHAME OF YOUR SELF!!! cause you guys are just good in using search engine...
Old 05/30/2008, 15:56   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by niksniks View Post

you cursed the hackers, and then you wished that RF will be closed? which side are you on? what-ever!!!
TUMIGIL ka nga jan putang ina mo! I bet game hackers/cheaters do study a lot to bypass the gameguard, and so should you have understood my statement before?? I do not choose side on both RF and the hackers and I wish to reiterate that in my perception-----If RF will be closed, yes it will be a big frustration to GENUINE PLAYERS but a bigger frustration to hackers because it took them quite an effort to build such stupid hacking programS!!

(at least I've learned my lesson and quit playing RF and the cause is?? THE GREEDY players like you!!)

and PUT THIS ON UR MIND UNTIL YOU REACH THE HEAVEN: " TOO MUCH OF SOMETHING IS BAD"

Thats all! Goodbye and BADLUCK!
Old 05/31/2008, 12:41   #58

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

DI NA YAN MAPAPATCH ANG GOLD HACK....
Old 06/01/2008, 17:41   #59

@makarmakayo

woooahhh... easy there. If you have nothing good to say, STFU.
Old 06/01/2008, 17:48   #60

Hahah. Easy on the flames. Houses might burn.

Anyway, this is a free community. This site is based on enhancing the experience of the gifted. If you are not gifted then clam up.