Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

super pots hack..? or hp hack..?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
super pots hack..? or hp hack..?

hi guys yesterday i raid to cora and im using speedhack but ders a cora using super pots hack or somthing i dont know what kind hack hack he usesd coz when i atack that cora **** he's hp dont move so i cant kill him hmm.... guys can anyone post how to do that..? anyone knows..?

sorry for my bad english ^^

Old   #2

maybe its 0 sec delay pots he/she is using

Old   #3

yeah...its a 0 sec delay pots.. so hard to kill >
Old   #4

its a HP hack.. some1 post about that.. try to use search..

Old   #5

HP,MP,SP, things like that are pretty much server sided. it's just pot hack... zero cooldown...
Old   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,100
was she a force type? if so then she must have been be a darkpriest type. darkpriest + 0 delay fp + exchange damage to fp buff = uber hard to kill alone.
Old   #7

yeah he's a faust but some of acre can do that to0.. i know the 0 delay pots its not 0 delay dude... T_T im using x30 SH but still cant kill him becoz he's HP dont move... even im using x30 SH to him... T_T
Old   #8

The only person you can't kill with uber speed hack is the one with uber dodge. No matter how fast you shoot, if 90 out of 100 were missed, then he will never die.

I don't think 0 sec delay pot can match striker's uber speed hack. hmmm....... never tried that too.
Old   #9

Yeah prolly a dark priest at a pot hack user at the same time. That's twice as hard to kill. haha
Old   #10

just open ur inventory.. @[email protected]
Old   #11

i also have seen the same thing, at cartela bio lab, 1st i thought this acretian do a fly hack, but when i see the mobs hit him, it no damage all, not even 1 dmg, but i only see miss and block, then when the mobs got killed, i hit him with my force attack, yes he absolutely got hitted from me, coz i can see from the animation, but again no dmg, when i try to buffed it, the buffed in the i change my weapon with to +6 Dark Sword Beam, n again no dmg, no miss, no block... WTF this is an interesting cheat should be learn...
Old   #12

Zero cooldown pots, maybe he sued CE or he used the pots hack in this forum(item.edf). Or he got some old pots that has 0 cooldown
Old   #13

There is no way it's just a pothack, for a pothack even if your pots have 0.0 Delay your Hp still moves the second you're hit, there's also no nontank(either dodge or block) char that can keep up to a striker with 30x.
So he either changed his HP to 150% and has the HP Pot hack so then before you get him to like 99% his Pots heal him or he has the GM Invicible-Buff(or something like that).
Old   #14

My char can keep up with 30x speedhack, you just need 0 cooldown, but you may not last very long, BUT if the striker used +4 INT AKERON, you maybe doomed, ^_^
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenostar View Post
There is no way it's just a pothack, for a pothack even if your pots have 0.0 Delay your Hp still moves the second you're hit, there's also no nontank(either dodge or block) char that can keep up to a striker with 30x.
So he either changed his HP to 150% and has the HP Pot hack so then before you get him to like 99% his Pots heal him or he has the GM Invicible-Buff(or something like that).
yes maybe he use this method.. coz if he use resistance chet(100% elems resistance) he must can be hit by melle weapon....