Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Why do you hack?

View Poll Results: Why do you use hacks?
I suck in this game and want to be better. 11 11.96%
I think the game is more fun with hacks. 17 18.48%
I like to develope and discover new stuff. 44 47.83%
I just want to show how "l33t h4x" I am for friends and others. 2 2.17%
I like breaking rules. 18 19.57%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why do you hack?

Why do people really hack, and why is there so many leachers?

Old   #2

Im hacking just for fun,,, i will test a cheats then if its working ill stop doing that... Just for Fun only not to ruin the balance of the game...

Leechers? No Comment!

Old   #3

just for plainly full fun.
Old   #4

just for plain fun and i like breaking the rules but its always been discovering new things...

Old   #5

simple answer for simple question. i realy have nothing to share at the moments since i first bump in to this site what i discovered has already been discovered. nice thing here is that what i dont know, well, i already know by now

--------->>>> i just love discovering stuff
Old   #6

Why do you hack?

The answer to your question is curiosity and avarice.

Why curiosity, one would want to stretch the boundaries of what he can do. Avarice, once he has succeeded on one, he will crave for more knowledge to the extent that it would be boring in the end if he does not have anything to discovery.

I admit, I was a leecher but from the hints that was given in this forum, I began to test. I am no genius, I am who I am, man born to crave for knowledge.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaidee View Post
Why do you hack?

The answer to your question is curiosity and avarice.

Why curiosity, one would want to stretch the boundaries of what he can do. Avarice, once he has succeeded on one, he will crave for more knowledge to the extent that it would be boring in the end if he does not have anything to discovery.

I admit, I was a leecher but from the hints that was given in this forum, I began to test. I am no genius, I am who I am, man born to crave for knowledge.
now thats nice
Old   #8

I suck big time.
Old   #9

I like to develope and discover new stuff.

this is my answer ^__^ im almost retiring on playing online games... it's been almost my everyday cycle for about 4years... i want to leave gaming for a while and focus on something more dealing with the real world.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinaks View Post
I like to develope and discover new stuff.

this is my answer ^__^ im almost retiring on playing online games... it's been almost my everyday cycle for about 4years... i want to leave gaming for a while and focus on something more dealing with the real world.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE... i agree with you,,, it has been a cycle for me for 9 years got kids already, but i still play
Old   #11

Received Thanks: 1,066
Well look at Adolf Hitler. From history he is a monster, but from family side and likeability he was a nice person. He had lots of secrets. The same in games. I started hacking to see what can be achieved and fell in love with it. I am now really advanced in WPE. I have hacked every single non-online game I have played. I have a lvl 70 in WoW and I am a bit bored of the game so I started hacking a bit. It made me fell in love with it again. See hacking is not only for achievment but is for fun aswell. Hacking is fun and thats it. I would go on and on but I wont because the admins might not like it. GRRRR. I have 2 infractions. ****. I think many people will agree with me! Will they ???
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

mga plastik! for me, i like breaking rules hahaha! challenging the "authority" of course i won't go to the extent that i could go to jail... ^_^
Old   #13

I like developing and breaking rules, xD but developing comes first in line.
Old   #14

Well, Simple answer . I have been always discovering new GLITCHES and New hacks for every game i already been Maxed. Why stay the same? ^^ i like to have everything from a Game and the better thing to do is Hack it. Well i am sorry for all those leechers that only ruin the Game trying to be the Best and they are the worst. I was yesterday Testing a new Hack and i saw so many acc doing x3 speed hack... Almost Cry seeing all those leechers exploding that Simple hack. They think they are *** lol. But i know how to patch that. I already made a Script...The script contains a AutoDC for people who try to modify ALL files in RF Folder. And if UCE , CE, WPE or any other tool that atachs to RF_Online.bin is detected it will AutoBann you 1 Day. But i won't release it cause i know, all servers admins will go crazy downloading this. So i ask of you all, don't exploit in Public hacks that they can See. Like 3x and Speed Hack. I will release a New Almost *** like Hack soon. But it will be For people who have 180+ Post. Don't ask what it is just be patient and Wait for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

Where's the World Domination option?

And yeah, WORLD DOMINATION.