Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Re> Upgrading cheat/hack

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
i can use the GM command %*** hand +7 at my RF Offline, coz i'm the admin hehehe...

Old   #17

can you give us some tips..
what you used? WPE? CE? or both?

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowy777 View Post
LOL, i am not GM... And i can USE GM commands. And no, no sharing this. You are all leechers. 200+ Post.
what about the newly registered --who just recently learned about this wonderful site, because frankly i'm tired of the insane grinding required to be even competetive in RFph, be it farming for your equips or leveling-- introverts (like me) who think stating the obvious and replying to questions already answered is pointless, and has no experience tinkering with external programs? i'd like to meet you're requirement but i'm simply not that talkative, even irl.

i LOVE the game. there are a lot of mmorpg's around but in my opinion there is no other that can come close with what rf online can offer. but it's hard to enjoy the game when you don't have equips. sure i can take the easy way out and use damage hacks but there is no fun in that for me. i can think a lot of ways to play creatively, efficiently and not 2 mention discretely if only i have decent armors and weapons.

so, please sir, can you share with me 100% upgrading technique, if not the GM commands (ok, gm commands is shooting the moon)? nobody has to know you taught me.

is there any way to earn your trust or prove someone can keep a secret? at least lower your required number of posts. >.<

---
it's easy to be brave when you're invincible. to those who are, yet is not, you honor us!
Old   #19

btw, iv read the thread of sir yowy "hello all" and is glad to know that the required number of posts is indeed lower. but this caught my attention first hehehe...

hope i'm not starting 2 sound like a noob leecher otherwise i gotta start 2 learn tinkering with rf. but first, gotta get broadband at home cause there's not much freedom in a net cafe. philippine's most popular isp provider is taking 2 months 2 get me hooked up. T_T

---
it's easy to be brave when you're invincible. to those who are, yet is not, you honor us!

Old   #20

aw double post u could just edited your last post..anywayz i think some people here knows 100% upgrade but no one will leak it out lol..
Old   #21

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoy06 View Post
what about the newly registered --who just recently learned about this wonderful site, because frankly i'm tired of the insane grinding required to be even competetive in RFph, be it farming for your equips or leveling-- introverts (like me) who think stating the obvious and replying to questions already answered is pointless, and has no experience tinkering with external programs? i'd like to meet you're requirement but i'm simply not that talkative, even irl.

i LOVE the game. there are a lot of mmorpg's around but in my opinion there is no other that can come close with what rf online can offer. but it's hard to enjoy the game when you don't have equips. sure i can take the easy way out and use damage hacks but there is no fun in that for me. i can think a lot of ways to play creatively, efficiently and not 2 mention discretely if only i have decent armors and weapons.

so, please sir, can you share with me 100% upgrading technique, if not the GM commands (ok, gm commands is shooting the moon)? nobody has to know you taught me.

is there any way to earn your trust or prove someone can keep a secret? at least lower your required number of posts. >.<

---
nice speech... try harder he might give in...
Old   #22

lol
Old   #23

Smile

Bla..bla..bla but thanks anyway 4 responding my Question...really hope some one give me a clue or something...thanks guys
Old   #24

.... the clues are everywhere actually...

it's just a matter of searching it.

as we all know.. leechers = abusers

to those who know.. pls dont leak. ever. ^__^
Old   #25

We always hear people "blah blah i use gm command, full +31680834 equips! lowwl!1 i don't share with you nabs abusers leechers ect ect".
but where are the proofs? some people here are really good for talking.
Old   #26

Hahahahah! try to the search button moron...
Old   #27

Its like matrix dude, its a matter of how fast can you read with those HEX codes.

/* I Hate Leechers */ /* Go to School Leechers maybe you`ll learn more LoL */
Old   #28

bah... thats bad... just like what i said

i go like.....uhmm... the file?
they say like ..... 200+ post
so should i go and make senseless posts in threads just to make it to 200? coz there are about half a dozen active "sensible" threads to reply and make a post here...

JUDAS washing Jesus' feet is still JUDAS

same goes as

stealing a dime or stealing a dollar... is still STEALING
Old   #29

Check this link:

Someone Leech the Gold Hack here and post it there...