Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Is there a way to hack upgrading?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ive been trying for a long time to find a way to hack upgrading i just cant figure it out... and it would also be cool if i could find a dupe but upgrading is the most needed

Old   #2

What information have you found out so far?

Old   #3

im getting the code for a succesful upgrade from a friend when he sends it for me he recorded that but i dont know how to make itso that itll go in every time ill post the code when he sends it to me
Old   #4

Old   #5

yeh its random clientside so i figured it would be easy to do can you like pm me or post the hacks you have or just like what they do i think ill be able to make some but if you can like pm them to me that would be tight also.

<hr>Append on Mar 9 2007, 23:34<hr> well my friend hasnt logged-in in a while so you can probably just use wpe pro to record the mem packets while your upgradeing using like t1 gems..
Old   #6

Yeh tell us what you&#39;ve made so we know what&#39;s possible, i&#39;ve tried upgrading which won&#39;t work because the packets are encrypted and it&#39;s server side, also tried to use vendor to buy items that aren&#39;t usually in stores but that&#39;s all server side again and when you buy items from a store you&#39;re actually telling the npc which slot you want to buy not which item so if anyone knew of an npc which sells items you shouldn&#39;t get hold of like test npc&#39;s which admins might use then it would be pretty simple to make an npc open up a different store of items, like i can get a sundries store to open up as a bank or any other npc but i just need the codes for the npc&#39;s and i&#39;ve only got them from encounters, i could open an accretian shop in cora etc but not much use unless there is a shop with good items like i said a test npc.
Old   #7

can u tell me how did u do it opening sundries even if im in hq?
Old   #8

It&#39;s not useful but if you wanted to you have to record the packets you receive when you open up different shop npc&#39;s. Say for example monitor the packets you receive for opening sundries a couple of tries and then try a different npc and make a note of the packet which changes. All you do then is get the ID for the sundries shop and then run a filter on the packet you receive from opening weaponstore and tell it that it&#39;s using the sundries packet instead so when you open the weaponstore it will find the weaponstore id packet and filter it, change it to sundries and then display the sundries items instead.
Old   #9

I was wondering which packet you used for opening a different npc, I find the ID that changes in the send packets, for example:

HQ Sundries - Send = 06 00 18 0A 0B 00

Alchemist - Send = 06 00 18 0A 04 00

Although i filter the packet say i filtered the 0B with 04 it will still display the Sundries items .. What is up with that?

Thanks, any reply would eb appreciated
Old   #10

Quote:
im getting the code for a succesful upgrade from a friend when he sends it for me he recorded that but i dont know how to make itso that itll go in every time ill post the code when he sends it to me
can post here the codes that u had?
thanks a lot ^_^
Old   #11

i actually have one... i found havent tested but ppl says it works cuz im still noob at the game i dunno how upgrading works.. it increases the upgrading success rate by some bit apparently but il test it first il ask a friend first