Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Atk Speed and Weapon ## ## code

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Atk Speed and Weapon ## ## code

Hi, Started using CE a day or so ago, Using the item.edf for attack speed and pot hack posted on the hack forum and altering the 80 3F, i got launcher speed to maybe x30.. for a int akeron and what eva else the item.edf is made for. But for other weapons E.g Int Hora Spear or Int Hora Bow, these arent set in the item.edf, i no A8 08 is the int akeron and A8 07 is int hora spear, Problem is finding the ## ## on the memory log. any suggestions?. And second is there a list of what ## ## (e.g A8 08) for the weapons. ?

Thanx in Advanced
Atiyana.

Similar Threads
Speed Up Weapon Switch & Reload
This is from Taiwan version SF and i don't know whether it works or not in American version. Just put this file in the folder Data> Weapon ...
30 Replies - Soldier Front
Weapon Attack Speed
Hallo, Ich habe auf einen Privaten Server einen kennengelernt der wo ein Hack hatte mit wpe pro, damit konnte er mit den 2 einhand schwertern so...
4 Replies - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
Weapon speed
I have done speed hack, name hack, ore hack, pot hack (this one uses XXX pots per XX time as long as hp not full... but uses pots from a stack, when...
1 Replies - RF Online
Dual Weapon/Speed Hack 4351
I've searched the forums but I've found nothing but dead link. Was hoping someone still had this hack and plz post a link for it.
5 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions