Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Weapon speed

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weapon speed

I have done speed hack, name hack, ore hack, pot hack (this one uses *** pots per XX time as long as hp not full... but uses pots from a stack, when stack is empty it stops using.. I can set it up to use from all stacks at the same time maybe)

I am trying to make weapon hack work, I can find weapon easily, and name I can find multiple parts (some for different chats, others just tags for client login) so I wondered if someone could give me a few pointers as to what memory parts to change. Thanks. (pm only if you do not want to share, and if my hacks you need, I will share)

PS: I use public server

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
I was very sad after looking at ALL RFO posts to find that noone explains why the values are the way they are... they just say change, and it usually only works on acc launcher... I play cora, and aside from that wanted to know how to work dmg++ on any class. Please someone pm me with alittle more explination.