Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question about Bot Programm

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about Bot Programm

Hello, I need a good bot programm. Not like "YaRFOb". I saw a guy since 2 days non stop farmin at same spot. When his inventory is full he run to NPC and sell his stuff... zzz... Is this a bot? If yes wich one? I never heard about a programm with a function like that... It owuld be great if my char runs to NPC to sell stuff and come back to farm spot after he sold all..

pls awnser

thx

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by loleron View Post
Hello, I need a good bot programm. Not like "YaRFOb". I saw a guy since 2 days non stop farmin at same spot. When his inventory is full he run to NPC and sell his stuff... zzz... Is this a bot? If yes wich one? I never heard about a programm with a function like that... It owuld be great if my char runs to NPC to sell stuff and come back to farm spot after he sold all..

pls awnser

thx
i dont think something like that exsists, that would be one sophisticated bot program, but think of the possible bad things that could happen. ex your weapons getting npc'ed

Old   #3

hmmm, but i saw a bot doing this...