Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HERO Talics Master Combination..

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HERO Talics Master Combination..

Well i just wondering... is it possible to hack the Hero Combination?

like you know when u r gambling with the talic master.

u can choose how many talics u want to put rt? then the outcome will be based on how much u put the talics...

the bigger the amount, then the prize will be more also, but one thing is bothering me that is the fail percentage, even if u r using the high talic master one it still can fail....

i got an idea...

1. Try to upgrade using Low talic master untill it succeed and found the package...
2. Use the high talic master, untill succeded and check the package.
3. if we can find the offset for percentage of the success by comparing the 2 package before then we can modify it to maximum value..

well it is just an idea... i dont have time to play with it... so it is up to u all guyss..

Old   #2

yeah, same too! im thinking of it thou! it is great if sumone will modify it then we start to sniff!

Old   #3

While experimenting with this I found away to dupe items but the dupe is just a ghost item, it will disappear when relog. If we can find away to keep the ghost item =

Ghost Item dupe:

1) You need at least 2 items in a stack (2 intermediate upgraders for example)
2) put talic + 1 intermediate upgrader in the hero, press the upgrade button, and then keep first-mouse-button clicking the intermediate upgrader which you just put in the hero window.

You will notice that even if you fail or succeed the intermediate upgrader will still be there in a stack of 2.

This is the same for crafters making ammo ect, just keep clicking the item after you pressed the upgrade / create button, and it will go back to inventory.

You can't drop or put the item in the bank, maybe you can put it in the auction though.

If we can find away to exploit this, you could dupe Weapon Upgraders, excelsior pieces / booty ect
Old   #4

[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0405.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0406.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0407.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0408.jpg[/IMG]

Old   #5

thanks for that. i will try it someday..
Old   #6

i was doing this research last night... when i was really trying to search for the 100% upgrade..

seems that the combine packet when doing a combination contains the type of talic and the number of talics... i've figured out how to change the type of talic and the number of talics to be sent to the server as 50 talics... but seems the server can detect the change i've made with the packet...

i suspect that another packet which is sent earlier than the combine packet contains information on what i have put in for combination...

anyways im not really sure... i really wish i can decode or can understand more how these packets sent are composed

any others who where trying to figure this out? ^^
Old   #7

cmon guys think2 and analyze... if we can find the % of success combination and try to change the value same like the 100% upgrade... then it will be usefull rt... hmmm going to learn about hex now
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithbob View Post
While experimenting with this I found away to dupe items but the dupe is just a ghost item, it will disappear when relog. If we can find away to keep the ghost item =

Ghost Item dupe:

1) You need at least 2 items in a stack (2 intermediate upgraders for example)
2) put talic + 1 intermediate upgrader in the hero, press the upgrade button, and then keep first-mouse-button clicking the intermediate upgrader which you just put in the hero window.

You will notice that even if you fail or succeed the intermediate upgrader will still be there in a stack of 2.

This is the same for crafters making ammo ect, just keep clicking the item after you pressed the upgrade / create button, and it will go back to inventory.

You can't drop or put the item in the bank, maybe you can put it in the auction though.

If we can find away to exploit this, you could dupe Weapon Upgraders, excelsior pieces / booty ect
can you trade this item.
Old   #9

Probably you can put it in trade but the other person wont see it... Or you willl trade it and original item will get lost from your invectory ...