I tryed the other way.
I found out source power data of wepons.
I use 55N staff already 135% up greaded.
Wepon displays - 5809 now.
I just search the source power of the staff which value is 2472(as a long value).
And there were many places this data existed.
So, I changed it each of them. This was a tough work.
Finally, I found out the place.
I can change the power bigger than before.
I also checked character information of force power. It also changed bigger.
So, I tryed to hit moster.
What happned?
The damage was the same as before.
So, i think wepon power is server side. Not crient side.
I tryed the other way.
I found out source power data of wepons.
I use 55N staff already 135% up greaded.
Wepon displays - 5809 now.
I just search the source power of the staff which value is 2472(as a long value).
And there were many places this data existed.
So, I changed it each of them. This was a tough work.
Finally, I found out the place.
I can change the power bigger than before.
I also checked character information of force power. It also changed bigger.
So, I tryed to hit moster.
What happned?
The damage was the same as before.
So, i think wepon power is server side. Not crient side.
You changed the text Not the damage.
You simply changed what you could see, not the information being sent to the server. To change the damage, I think you would have to put every packet through a filter that changes the hex codes. Problem with that is, not all packets are damage packets so you'd edit some that could get you disconnected and crash RFO or worse, your PC.
zerds, yes, I know that.
I just answered the request of Tonimerlos.
Anyway , you guys try anything , do not give up.
And share information, right?
Give any information ,even the thing it was not going well it might help other people.
Because some day you might get a useful informaion.
How to make money in TALICS 10/20/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 10 Replies hallow guys_ i will show you the right combination of the chip to gain CP,DISENA or DALLANT....in combining therz no feez or 0 combination feez...
But in POA dont use keen talic because keen talic you can get more money than combining. In POA keen talic =100m each but if you combine this and sell to the npc you can only get 4m more. so better use another talic. each talic has each price when you sell it... but for PH its better to use keen....
TALICS: CHIP: CP,DISENA OR...
HERO Talics Master Combination.. 05/02/2008 - RF Online - 8 Replies Well i just wondering... is it possible to hack the Hero Combination?
like you know when u r gambling with the talic master.
u can choose how many talics u want to put rt? then the outcome will be based on how much u put the talics...
the bigger the amount, then the prize will be more also, but one thing is bothering me that is the fail percentage, even if u r using the high talic master one it still can fail....
i got an idea...