Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HELP NEEDED......EXP Script

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP NEEDED......EXP Script

I found this script somewhere in the internet...
if somebody can help us what we should do with these....

thanks

=============

# = variable

SET EXP RATE = %exp_rate #
SET PT RATE = %expert_rate #
SET ITEM DROP RATE = %itemdrop_rate #

max currency = %show me the dalant
call monsters = %moncall #####
max level = %LV 50
+7 everything = %*** hand +7
GM all force = %full force
%neverdie
%no neverdie
%matchless
%no matchless
%die
%kick
#(your message) - World Chat
/move ID = follow player
%kick ID = kick player
%charcall ID = summon player

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Looks to me like they are GM commands.. probably can type them in the game but nothing will happen

Old   #3

so perhaps it is a GM command....so somebody out there already have the GM Console....LOL....

any more comments..?
Old   #4

lol, those are all GM commands.
i believe it came from TU thread.

Old   #5

but the real question is can we use them
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkZerox View Post
but the real question is can we use them
Not unless you have a GM account, which is server side.
Old   #7

did u try to create a GM account using any editor? or sumthing?
Old   #8

it's so hard (prolly IMPOSSIBLE) to make a normal accnt to a GM one.. I've never tried it before but my theories are as follows:

1. the base/starting point of your hacking/cracking:
~if you're lucky enuf to have your own private server.
or
~you gotta/atleast have GM accnt or from a friend.

2. the procedure/what to do:
~IMO, best for this is CE (coz of search/scanning).. so you run the CE
~Log in the GM account, target the RF_online.bin
~Log in a normal/common char., target the RF_online.bin (dun bother to ask me how to dual run the CE, it's possible, just go find it yourself coz this is just a theory) then target the newly/lastest opened RF_online.bin
~scan using txt and look for your GM char's name and normal char's name (case sensitive)
~well, obviously after you got those, the first thing you gonna do is to compare datas found 1 by 1.
~if you found the difference between the two chars and edited or changed the necessary values and then suddenly ur char. becomes a GM.."CONGRATULATIONS" you're now officially a GM GM GM GM!!! BOOM YOUR DONE!!

NOTE: just think about how many addresses you will find on each names and how many packets you gotta edit and compare - how many trial and errors would that be???

all of this is just my theory and it's not a fact, a mere guess that came out through my mind the moment I read the post but I really really really really really think that it's server sided. I got some bunch of GM friends on pservers(not only on RF) and all of them says the GM(main/owner) are the ones making the accnt, they will just ask them what username and passwrd you will gonna use. There might be a special procedure on how to make a GM char coz if not all char. on RF could've been GM lol xD

^^^^^
even if those ideas came out from my head, I wont even gonna try abit. Even RFrudokop(the so called greatest BOT ever made on RF) doesnt have a command on turning a normal char into a GM one..

for those who wishes to try
GLHF!!
Old   #9

this is all server sided, trust me i know.
Old   #10

I saw in other section of Perfect World...they manage to create a GM Console.....is it possible for RF programmer to create one maybe...?
Old   #11

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,063
It is not possible to create an account, but it may be able to audit the Client to accept GM Commands and "trick" the server into thinking that your account is a "GM"

Im going to look into this...

Hiyoal
Old   #12

these are G4.2 GM commands, The %exp-rate %expert-rate %force-rate %mine-rate do not working ep2 server, and only GMs can do theses commands, their account needs to be in the GM database with their rank edited in there.

If you tried to use CE to edit the memory modules it wouldnt work at all. because your account is not int he database. It a precaution made server side to help prevent normal characters trying to use GM commands.

EDIT: basically the comands that you would send to the server would go to the normal users database and have no affect because it will check your account id with the datatable and it will show that you have no GM rights. So in the case of a Gm account its in the Gm database with all the settings which allow them to do the commands. You somehow need to trick the server to give you those setting and manage to put your account id in the GM database.

Basically its not going to happen
Old   #13

Not necessarily. This is what we all thought for Conquer 2.0 Online.

We found that if you do a bit of editing and such on the client, you can send GM commands client sided only though, so some commands might not work if they are client sided.

Ill still try and check out which may work.

Hiyoal
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

I still try experimenting with GM Console from Perfect World....hmmm....unfortunately it written in programming language, I manage to found the target file and change them to RF BIN file but still got no effect...even my PC hang....LOL....

btw, hiyoal
thanks for stopping by to this thread. hoping that u might found something with this.
Old   #15

Thats fine, Ive started playing RF and I have seen that this thread is very active.

If you havent noticed, ive applied as a Mod for this section...Not because of my contribution status, but because I have knowledge I can give to others and things need cleaning up around here.

You can always check my signature for my contributions. Im a very very good AutoIt programmer btw.

Hiyoal