Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HELP NEEDED......EXP Script

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
Thats fine, Ive started playing RF and I have seen that this thread is very active.

If you havent noticed, ive applied as a Mod for this section...Not because of my contribution status, but because I have knowledge I can give to others and things need cleaning up around here.

You can always check my signature for my contributions. Im a very very good AutoIt programmer btw.

Hiyoal
about your HH speed zoom, what game is it actaully be able to be used on?? I tried it on RF but it wont work. I know, there's a zoom extender on RF but I was just really curious about your prog.

Old   #17

btw...hiyoal...what server of RF do you play...?
i'm using RF-Indo

Old   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemz View Post
about your HH speed zoom, what game is it actaully be able to be used on?? I tried it on RF but it wont work. I know, there's a zoom extender on RF but I was just really curious about your prog.
LOL...HH Speed Zoom is for Conquer Online. I have not made any bots for RF yet.
Old   #19

@ broer

You know what to do get to use the console of GM? If you know share with us, please.

Old   #20

aaaaarg...I just find out....those were not a GM commands....but those are cheat commands for RF Private Server
Old   #21

here we goes...this come out after i read this thread.once i played side by side with my friend(GM on Official server) he was playing his normal char that time.i seen him doing n read his GM command to all player not using bad words during the game on that server,THAT his doing it on his normal char.that was before the RMAU patch thing.hope this will give you a boost to all your satisfaction.