Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RFO CM Version speed "hack"

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
here is a more clear way of saying this

open rf -> open Tsearch (program i used) and hook it to rf->switch back to rf & unequip all items (makes it clearer) -> click the magnify tool (the one with out the 3 small dots) and make it look like this

Exact Value
Float

---> then search -> get some like some million values -> switch to rf online and equip a wind weapon -> go back to tsearch and this time press the magnify tool with the 3 small dots and set it like this

Has increased by
float

--> it should cut in half ore osmehting -> keep equiping & unequiping(decreased by 1) until u keep gettingthe same amount of numbers -> then do a variation of different techniques ( like has changed, has not changed, decreased/increase by 1) until u get about 10 values and look closely at em to find the one that increases and decreases just by one and remains static at that value until u equip/unequip -> double click it and then change the value to 2-4 and freeze it

boom thats it

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #32

Guys, i get this error on my client, when i run Cheat Engine, it says, "hacking program detected" or something like that and it crashes. how do i turn this off? sorry im a noob at this.

Old   #33

mixtor
Yeah,I know.
some client are like that. Mine too.
So, you have to find the other memory sccaner or program on your own.(if you can)
I do programing (C++) myself and it works.
Old   #34

hey all, im new to the site and the hacking thing. i was wondering if the movement speed can be altered, if the attack speed could as well. basically using a two hander and hitting him 3 or 4 times before he hits you lol. just an example btw. what do you think the possibilities of this would be?

Old   #35

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpogzs View Post
-Open CE. Then attach to the rfonline.bin process.
-Equip a wind weapon. Dont buff any speed increasing skills/elems. And don't wear a ranger armor. Use force/melee or take all your armors off. Wind weapon increase 1.00 speed.
--Put :
Value : 1.00
Scan Type : Exact Value
Value Type : Float
Check Fast Scan (not recommended)
-Click First Scan. You should found too many results.
-Take your wind weapon off. Your speed will now become 0.00.
--Put :
Value : 0.00
-Click Next Scan. You should found few results. If you found only one result then you found it.

But if you haven't then repeat:
--Put :
Value : 1.00
-Click Next Scan. You should found it already.

Double click the result and edit the value to 4-8.
Check Frozen and there you go. Running like athlete.

Try the CE tutorial and I bet you will learn something.
Thanks EDTEXODUS for sharing these ideas.

DUDE THIS TOTALLY WORKS....why can every one just make it as simple as you...omgosh......SO EASY to do.....i hope every freaking tutorial is as simple as this one....thanks you it works totally works ^.^ i don't even know any thing about CE and just follow few step and out run jetpack hahahaa....weeeeeeeeee. But STILL STUCK FOR SPEED atack luncher..can u some how help....