Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

QUESTION ABOUT EXPENSIVE NPC's

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question QUESTION ABOUT EXPENSIVE NPC's

this is the picture... im playing in pRFO and we dont have any lvl 53armors on the expensive armor dealers or even in those crafting tools of specs. so this is what i did, i got some files from a private server client w/c has these items on their NPC's and crafting tools placed them in the pRFO client and boooomm... there they are. i can now see them sold in the expensive NPC dealers.
PROBLEM: every time i try to buy them i get disconnected from server, cant be bought. but u can click them and put them in ur inventory, every time i click the buy botton i get DC... WHY? any opinions on this problem? is it client or server sided...

Old   #2

my guess

you edited your pRFO client and the "extra" data in which pRFO server doesn't support will result in you getting DC.

My advise - remove the "mod" you did b/c in worse case it could get you banned from the server, if not you will just get DC because the server doesn't know what the items is that you are trying to buy

Old   #3

NPC are server sided, both client and server must be equal
in client side it called Store.edf u can find it in datatable folder
if u request item that sell on NPC but server don't have item that u request, you will get DC
or for example if u see item in row 1 column 1 in NPC sell relic bow, but in server side in row 1 coloumn 1 NPC sell wind knife, if u buy relic bow the fact you buy wind knife with wind knife price, then when u restore your original Store.edf n you will see item that you bought was wind knife
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

OMG,,, thanx for d info, currently the pRFO server has no 53 items on its NPC's also in spec crafting tools, but u can craft the 55 armor sets and weapons, just dont have any 53 sets.

i was just trying to push my luck,,, wanted to buy those akeron on NPC's.. its freakin hard crafting those stuff,,, need bags and bags of yellow ores, ang bags of beam just to get 1 int akeron....WTF.... sheeesss......

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

ok since you guys observe a lot of stuff bout d game, just wanted to ask if the crafting of equipments are server or client sided? can we acquire a 100% chance of crafting equipments like intense or normal armor set or weapon? has anyone even got curious bout this?
Old   #6

yeah i really wanted to know also if the crafting success rate can be manipulated via client side, its too **** hard to craft even with 99pt crafting
Old   #7

X_X
Old   #8

nice idea enozen, I'll try working on it after i'm finished with my project. Sure hope i can get it working. ^_^