Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Poll on a user

View Poll Results: IS YOU GOT AIDS A NOOB ???
YES 1 20.00%
NO 4 80.00%
DUNNO' 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,066
Poll on a user

Well I'm making this poll about yougotaids because he has ruined 3 threads with 2 speedhack and a buff-bot!!! He has called me a nOOb a keylogger and that I am sharing viruses and generally harassed!!! THE POLL IS A BIT HIGHER THAN THIS POST!!!

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY DUMB POSTS BUT ONLY THOUGTS ON YOUGOTAIDS

Old   #2

Dude, he's annoying, true. But all you gotta do is PROVE to him that it's not a keylogger. The speedhacks don't work, and the buff bot is useless anyway.

Don't be so childish.

Old   #3

Nobody actually knows how to use the buff-bot!!! Nobody has acctually followed my instructions!!! Only few people have downloaded it because of yougotaids!!! If more people would download it one of the noobs would explain to other noobs how it works!!! They have their own language ya know!!! And the speedhacks are not useless!!! They work for russian official servers!!!
PLEASE NOBODY PLACE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS THREAD HERE!!!
THIS THREAD GOES ONLY ABOUT YOUGOTAIDS
Old   #4

Raving dude there should be a poll about you. You're very annoying. All your posts have 600 exclamation marks (!) and you just talk ****.

Stop making spam posts/threads.

Old   #5

Malliseryou got 14 posts!!! This post is spam!!! Have you shared anything??? No!!! Have you got thanks??? NO!!! Are you leeching/spaming/wasting??? Yes!!! Oh and I love exclamation marks!!! They are great!!! Dont they look good!!! Specialy for you I made them to stand out!!!

Oh and you just didn't obey the rules of this thread!!!Yes every author has rights to put rules in his/hers thread!!!
Old   #6

+1 Malliser... No this is not spam. If you think it is ... you're ******* retarded.
Old   #7

@ Raving. Learn to stfu more. You'll be happy to know I have shared on Elite PVPers but I spend most of my time on RF-cheats where I contribute hacks and bugs where people have to EARN them by posting, no leechers. So please don't question me.

You're an attention seeking little child, you think you know what's best but are just an idiot.
Old   #8

Raving_dude the only thing uv posted on this forum is spam and hacks that dont work lol ... iv tried Russian RF andprivate servers and EU RF ur speedhacks dont work lol ....

so ur the spammer m8
Old   #9

AGAIN I WILL NOT ANSWER TO STUFF THAT IS INSULTING, WITH NO PROOF, POINTLESS, SPAM, LEECHING!!! I DID NOT ASK ABOUT STUFF ON ME BUT ON YOUGOTAIDS!!!
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
AGAIN I WILL NOT ANSWER TO STUFF THAT IS INSULTING, WITH NO PROOF, POINTLESS, SPAM, LEECHING!!! I DID NOT ASK ABOUT STUFF ON ME BUT ON YOUGOTAIDS!!!
Well we are giving it to you, you ugly little jewbag.
Old   #11

elite*gold: 25644
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,027
#closed
senseless thread

Closed Thread