Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Working primitive buff-bot!!!!

View Poll Results: DID THIS THREAD HELP YOU ???
YES 2 18.18%
NO 9 81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,066
Thumbs up Working primitive buff-bot!!!!

Well now this is something I wanted to share long time ago 'coz buffing is annoying as fu*k!!! Is it not? So this buff bot doesnt ask for password nor username, so it is not a keylogger!!! Yes I know I rule!!! This bot doesnt fu*k with your system or hardware as others do!!! So for my noobish friends-
INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Extract both files from the EKeyFn_v.1.1.rar .rar you downloaded on the desktop
2. Log in as usually (ALT+TAB to lower the game)
3. Run the EKeyFn_v.1.1.exe
4. Tick the circle on Which ''F'' button you need (On which nummber you have your macros on)
5. Then Tick on the button ''ON''
6. Go back to the game window and you will see your character buffin his *** off

P.S. I dont know if it starts in russian or english!!! So when you start EKeyFn_v.1.1.exe and everything is russian then look to lower right corner for american flag and click on it to switch to english!!! Enjoy!!! Press the thanks button if this helped!!!

Works only on russian official servers!!! rfonline.ru!!!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

UPDATE- Now in russian officials something has gone wrong and it is harder to use it. Now you can only launch it once and activate it only once. If you lower your client you will have to log in again!!!

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2

watchout guys raving_dude could be a keyloggers... i search all he''s hacks with and there i found keyloggers..

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Antivirus Version Last Update Result
AhnLab-V3 - - -
AntiVir - - -
Authentium - - -
Avast - - -
AVG - - -
BitDefender - - -
CAT-QuickHeal - - (Suspicious) - DNAScan
ClamAV - - PUA.Packed.UPack
DrWeb - - -
eSafe - - suspicious Trojan/Worm
eTrust-Vet - - -
Ewido - - -
FileAdvisor - - -
Fortinet - - -
F-Prot - - W32/Heuristic-162!Eldorado
F-Secure - - Suspicious:W32/Malware!Gemini
Ikarus - - Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.ahy
Kaspersky - - -
McAfee - - New Malware.n
Microsoft - - VirTool:Win32/Obfuscator.C
NOD32v2 - - -
Norman - - W32/Suspicious_U.gen
Panda - - -
Prevx1 - - Hymn
Rising - - -
Sophos - - Mal/EncPk-BW
Sunbelt - - -
Symantec - - -
TheHacker - - W32/Behav-Heuristic-060
VBA32 - - -
VirusBuster - - Packed/Upack
Webwasher-Gateway - - Win32.Malware.gen#Upack!94 (suspicious)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Sorry people that my noobish friend made an alarm!!! How can it be a keylogger if it does not ask password nor username and has no other functions!!! And it works aswell!!! So how??? I dont know!!! Maybe they found something (those virus checkers are not accurate), but how can it be keylogger if it doesn't send anything??? Think before you accuse somebody!!! You can get banned for such antisocial behavior!!! JEEEK now I am all frustrated that I try to help and instead somebody starsts calling me a keylogger!!! People just try it and you will see no danger!!! IT DOES NOT ASK FOR PASSWORD NOR USERNAME!!! Somebody just try it out and tell others what do you think of it, and is or is not a possible threat!!!

WoW he posted the results!!! Hey it say's ''suspicious'', so that means it has no proof for the virus and it is just speculation!!! This prog is home made so it is bound to be suspicious!!! My NOD32 Buisness edition doesnt say that it is a virus!!! So think for yourselves!!!

Oh and yeah where in that scan it said ''keylogger''??? Well I don't see it! Do you?? Post your thoughts on whether this is scam/fake/keylogger or do you think yougotaids is a noob???

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

ur file contain 14 different viruses in it.. including trojans.. umm ur a sumbag ******* keylogging ***** and we know it dont use it guys its keylogger but if u wanna risk ur account make sure u scan that file 1st with
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

First of all there is no proof for it!!! Second of all it works for everyone exept you!!! People are downloading and saying that it helped!!! With which end do you think!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

scan it 1st b4 u use it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Can you please stop posting here!!! Alright everyone will scan it!!! Just dont post anything please!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

scan it 1st b4 u use it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotaids View Post
ur file contain 14 different viruses in it.. including trojans.. umm ur a sumbag ******* keylogging ***** and we know it dont use it guys its keylogger but if u wanna risk ur account make sure u scan that file 1st with
post your scan link
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Non of the results say a keylogger nor any virus!!! They all are suspicious because it is home made!!! Dudes this man has been annoying me for 2 days now!!! Thats all he does!!! He is just flooding my threads!!! AND AGAIN!!! It does NOT ask for an password or username!!! Check it out!!! I can rar them or even make screenshots!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #13

I think this file is just crypted trojan or keylogger. If u want to use it u should 1st check it on VM
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

FATTAFT you have only 4 posts!!! Hoe can you speak bad of me??? You can't!!! People have downloaded it and it works *** **** NOOB!!! Stop slaging me!!! I play on russian official servers!!! Check out homepage !!! Dudes you have no proof to say so!!! Check it before saying something!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #15

I'm playing rus off server and i think here a lot of people who play there too

Thanks
1 User