Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Working primitive buff-bot!!!!

View Poll Results: DID THIS THREAD HELP YOU ???
YES 2 18.18%
NO 9 81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by FATTAFT View Post
I'm playing rus off server and i think here a lot of people who play there too
No there is nit that many people!!! So if you do than download my speed hack!!!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

contains trojans, dont bother using this one, YOUVE BEEN WARNED!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

BEEHODEMAN are you retarded??? How can you say so without any proof??? I will report you ****** scum!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

Ok, lets have a look ....
1st analysis: ... a "upack"ed file with "Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.ahy"
2nd analysis: ... this time a unpacked file (used pe explorer to unpack) no virus

... maybe ur version of upack is infected? btw it would be better if u don't use pe-packers

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

Drako shut the hell up!!! First of all read the instructions given and you will succeed 100%!!! Works for ~20 people I know!!! Second of all it is not infected!!! The prog is home made so it is bound to show some ''suspiciosness'' to scans!!! It's really well done and the interface could not be better!!! So people don't listen to leechers with no clue what they are talking about, and try it!!! If it contains viruses and damages you'r pc SEND ME THE BILL AND PROOF!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

we're not the one who are getting reported. YOU are. You go off saying we are ******* noobs.

IF you really are truthful that it will not do anything harm, it is really working, the best thing you can do is hide it, not to share with other people for your own benefit. BUT since it feels better if you share it, then you go off sharing it.

NOW, it looks like you are acting strange coz you try your best to make people really use your "BOT". You are also saying that it is working for everyone but not a single post said it works. Look at your poll and you can only see that only one is voting that this is working, and it is obviously you.

You can't deny it is a keylogger.

Keyloggers don't primarily asks for your account, but some just hides themselves in the system to check all your login sessions.

:|

I AM NOT SAYING THAT DON"T DOWNLOAD THIS, but download this at your own risk.
I'm just sharing my opinions for this....bot.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #22

gzcloudOnother ......... who doesnt kmow what he is talking about!!! See nobody has said it is a keylogger nor that it works!!! I can't delete the post so here still is!!! Reading through the forums I found out that this bot is for russian servers only!!! The ones here !!! But it sertannly is not a keylogger!!! What do you really think that I would steel account for a game that is free-to-play??? NO!!! Any1 playing on russian servers download the bot, read the instructions and post it here that it works!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #23

Look Ma, Your post count is bigger than him. Should we kill him?...

Dude.. I'm so ******* sick about you and post counts.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #24

Yeah. From what I see of his posts he is always complaining about others "posting ****". Most of your posts are **** raving_dude. You're a ******* dumbass =/. I wouldn't trust this dumbass at all. Why the **** does not having to input your information not a keylogger? Most keyloggers run undetected. In your first post you already deny that its not a keylogger and isn't infected. Dude your just plain ****** stupid. Instead of downloading his ****, just place a coin under your f-keys
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroblade View Post
Yeah. From what I see of his posts he is always complaining about others "posting ****". Most of your posts are **** raving_dude. You're a ******* dumbass =/. I wouldn't trust this dumbass at all. Why the **** does not having to input your information not a keylogger? Most keyloggers run undetected. In your first post you already deny that its not a keylogger and isn't infected. Dude your just plain ****** stupid. Instead of downloading his ****, just place a coin under your f-keys
You are sooooo close to a ban dude!!! I am posting sh*t??? No way!!! The thanks buttons dont come just like that!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #26

it's easy to make accounts to have yourself be thankful...

and another SUGGESTION, if nobody trusts your post, so what? why would you care? anyway, it's for your own benefit anyway.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #27

still use at your own risk... too bad it only works on russian server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #28

Yes I am working my *** off to find one on official ones. I have found one but it asks for password and username so I think it is keylogger or sould I post it???
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #29

it's safer not to post it but some people are risky, so it's the downloader's responsible.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #30

Well aybe but sure I think it is a keylogger!!! So there is no point in posting it and the amins can ban me for that!!!

Thanks
2 Users