Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GameGuard Bypass

Discussion on GameGuard Bypass within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/28/2012, 13:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
does that mean that Rappelz as of now is "unhackable"?

I refuse to believe this!
Old 03/29/2012, 13:32   #17

Go ahead and read the threads in this section. There are many ppl who tried to hack rappelz without success. Just read it yourself
Old 03/30/2012, 07:13   #18

Chinese farmers CAN hack rappelz; but for them, they way you want to do it is SSOOO much less profitable :P
Old 04/02/2012, 12:50   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadkingbilly View Post
Chinese farmers CAN hack rappelz; but for them, they way you want to do it is SSOOO much less profitable :P
interesting, how much can they hack?
Old 04/02/2012, 13:19   #20

Hacking Level: Chinese

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SO.. there is no gameguard bypass? (i need old gameguard files)
07/28/2011 - Cabal Online - 16 Replies
i been reading around about how to bypass gameguard, it seems that emulating the http server is the best way, anyone have a copy of old cabal? i need gameguard.des and gameguard/ folder.
Gameguard bypass
05/31/2009 - Dekaron - 49 Replies
This is an incomplete gameguard bypasser, it bypasses gameguard however there are still some checks by the game client and it disconnects after a few minutes of play. I might work on it later to try and fix this. Instructions: 1. In the folder where derakon.exe is, locate the file gameguard.des and delete it or rename it, the latter is probably better so you can restore it later. 2. Try to launch the game as normal and get to the error about missing gameguard files, but don't click ok yet....
Please Release only CRC bypass and/or Gameguard bypass >>NO ONE KLICK HACKS!<<
10/24/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Release only a CRC bypass and Gameguard bypass ! That will not destroy the game because alle the noobs are only able to use a " ONE KLICK HACK" because they dont know how to use winhex or csv files. Somebody who is to stupid to read a simple tutorial isnīt be able to HACK ! >> If there is a working Dekaron EU CRC Bypass << post it << :handsdown:
still no way to bypass gameguard?
08/24/2007 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hey at all, is there still no way to play without that f... GG?? I already have just lags when i play more than 2 minutes. Sayed i lags?? i mean i have just single pictures ^^ I want to play cabal again after not playing for more than 2 weeks :(