Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

was just thinkin

Discussion on was just thinkin within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: should the bot makers form an alliance lol
yes 4 66.67%
no 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
was just thinkin

i don't know if any1 else realises this but JT, hallimasch and a few others on this forum know how to make bot for rappelz.

Nw from what ive seen each bot writer on this forum has added their own different thing such as a move script and all different little bits and pieces so i was wondering why dont u all go on MSN or any IM client or even pm eachother and have a discussion because all your bots are public exept for that noob cake who wnts to sell his for 40m or something lol!

anyway yeah since uve publisized it ur not really competeing your trying to help us out right? so i was wondering if u guys would co operate with eachother to make a really nice bot because 2+ heads are better than one XD
Old 06/07/2008, 23:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
hallimashie bot is open source..if JT wants he can copy+paste parts of it..
i think there is already an alliance. ^^