Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

soc times, not thinkin they real =/

Discussion on soc times, not thinkin they real =/ within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
soc times really work? ive tryed em b4 but never worked u think i may have had time screwed up or somthin if ne1 cud post a pic of them usin soc times ide probly belive it but i spammed like 20 mets for a soc time but didnt work so if somone cud like post a pic of u usin soc times ide probly try again but i got fuxed when i tryed teh soc time and then spammed all my **** mets 250 >.>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
was just thinkin
06/07/2008 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
i don't know if any1 else realises this but JT, hallimasch and a few others on this forum know how to make bot for rappelz. Nw from what ive seen each bot writer on this forum has added their own different thing such as a move script and all different little bits and pieces so i was wondering why dont u all go on MSN or any IM client or even pm eachother and have a discussion because all your bots are public exept for that noob cake who wnts to sell his for 40m or something lol! anyway...
yep........i been thinkin again........
06/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I have seen all over the site ppl asking *r there any met hacks??* *r there any db hacks* and they all get told *no because that is server side* (or sutin similar) im thinkin can u make a hack like art money meaning u can see the met and trade with it but cant upgrade with it. ideas? insults? im listening