Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just Another Rappelz Bot

Discussion on Just Another Rappelz Bot within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/04/2008, 12:23   #151

elite*gold: 0
Hi i run into a problem which is when I set corrdinates for charcter HP i cannot seem to getthe "end" bar. After I have set the start HP and press test the end hp is not in the right place (much shorter than the full HP bar). I then try to fix it by moving my mouse to the end of my HP bar and press del again. But when i test it the HP start is now the HP end.

The character HP end always goes to the same place on the bar.

Please can somebody help me~~
Old 11/05/2008, 10:53   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmei View Post
Hi i run into a problem which is when I set corrdinates for charcter HP i cannot seem to getthe "end" bar. After I have set the start HP and press test the end hp is not in the right place (much shorter than the full HP bar). I then try to fix it by moving my mouse to the end of my HP bar and press del again. But when i test it the HP start is now the HP end.

The character HP end always goes to the same place on the bar.

Please can somebody help me~~
Just keep trying, try to aim for the light part of the hp/mp
by the way bots arent working atm
Old 11/05/2008, 20:04   #153

hi. i still got problems with my bot. it doesnt autodetect bot-traps, it aborts sometimes when enemies have low hp (bot doesnt reattack anymore) and i dont know how to configure following things:

send: F2 (creature attacks enemy)
sleep 2 sec
send: F3 (creature+player attack enemy)

it would be nice if you helped me. thanks a lot xD

german: ich hab probleme mit dem bot. der hat
1. kein autotrap-detection
2. er bricht manchmal ab, wenn die gegner low hp haben (bot greift die auch nich mehr an)
3. würd ich gern wissen, wie ich das einstelle:

send: F2 (creature attacks enemy)
sleep 2 sec
send: F3 (creature+player attack enemy)

wäre sehr lieb, wenn mir wer helfen könnte xD danke schön
Old 11/07/2008, 08:27   #154

ja das sind die bugs die noch drin sind(ca 50 bis 100). dieser bot wurde nicht vollendet und funktioniert daher nicht 100%
eine vollendete version kannst du bei mir erwerben, inklusive support.
Old 11/07/2008, 09:11   #155

Erwerben wenn ich das schon lese könnte ich kotzen ...eine onliengemeinschaft braucht solche leute nicht
Old 11/07/2008, 09:11   #156

auserdem iss dein bot auch total verbuggt arbeiter
Old 11/07/2008, 11:34   #157

also... ha da nen PROBLEM... mir würd der fehler angezeig "Line -1: Error: Subscript used non Array variable"... habe ich auch mit dem hp start gemacht denn sagt er mir das nicht... aber das program sagt das er los legt zeigt mir auch wie viele mobs er gekilt hat ales gut aber im spiel macht er nix !!

bitte mal um hilfe
Old 02/01/2009, 07:55   #158

okay i couldnt get it to work. can someone explain this how to make it work? Appreciate it
Old 02/04/2009, 06:20   #159

hmm this looks good will give it a try

well after about 2 days of trying i COULD NOT get the bot to work...my character jus stands there even though the system is showing that its killing it doesnt do anything...i cant seem to set my any of my bars (jars bot shows =1 # ind) and they all stay at 0

would some1 be so kind as to post a video of how u go about configuring it for the first time...i just need to know how to set up the co ords so the bot actualli starts attacking

thanks

ive tried various times to configure my hp/mp settings bt it jus stays at the hp start doesnt move to the hp end bar...siiigh ive tried so much... KEEP TRYING I GUESS!
Old 02/03/2010, 00:25   #160

Hi,
i tried to config the coords, but when i put the cursor on the start of the HP/MP/pet hp... and click on "Delete" the coordinates whas good, but the color still = 0x000000 !!!!

Please help me for this
Closed Thread