I am new on the rappelz private server scene, and i've stated quite recently that a war seemed to happen between the NCarbon dev team and the Redemption dev team. To my eyes, this war must ends up now, and there shouldn't be such conflicts between the devs releasing their stuff part away.
Now i don't know in depth the reason of this war, but honestly, the rappelz private server community won't go far with this going arround and might die one day.
I understand if you guys can't bear each other, but this is not a reason to fight on a "community forum".
Well some people might think i'm dumb, i'm crazy, i'm a noob or whatever, i just simply don't care, and i hope that the rappelz private server community will stay alive for ages, and will still be going on with great efforts and releases which have been done so far.
Soul there REALLY is no reason to act that way. I want peace to, but I don't want this kinda of peace where my voice is silenced and the freedoms of others are sullied.
Soul there REALLY is no reason to act that way. I want peace to, but I don't want this kinda of peace where my voice is silenced and the freedoms of others are sullied.
To be honest, I did not even read this thread, I just noticed his name. Dunno' how to say that, I guess I just dislike him.
**** soul, came out like a rabid pit bull hahahaa XD the only peace u gonna get is ignoring posts and letting them die know what i used to do is bump other posts over them and send them to the second page, flame baiters hated that lmao
Watch all his Posts u will see only "Insulting,only **** Talking" He is thinking that he is Pro in this Section but fail absolutely.I have send Luke a pm about Soul's reaction.
Watch all his Posts u will see only "Insulting,only **** Talking" He is thinking that he is Pro in this Section but fail absolutely.I have send Luke a pm about Soul's reaction.
You're such a Kiss ***. You wanted my attention, even though you were not once addressed. Either of you for that matter, but seeing as you wish to garner my attention. Iron you're a non-factor. Ayumi love you're a leech who came in first post begging for fixes. Gavsta is a black hole in time/space and seems to originate from somewhere in the *** end of space.
You're such a Kiss ***. You wanted my attention, even though you were not once addressed. Either of you for that matter, but seeing as you wish to garner my attention. Iron you're a non-factor. Ayumi love you're a leech who came in first post begging for fixes. Gavsta is a black hole in time/space and seems to originate from somewhere in the *** end of space.
And your and atention seeking, crying little baby.
We all have our flaws but urs is not knowing when to stfu.