Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Peace between NCarbon and Redemption

Discussion on [Request]Peace between NCarbon and Redemption within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/09/2011, 00:51   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post
how can u **** on windows when the house was nuked
he will **** on remains of house or windows or in huge pit from nuke
Old 08/09/2011, 00:56   #47

Gavsta I know your mentally retarded, but you dont have to express it on the forum.

Tip 1: Don't flame.
Old 08/09/2011, 05:32   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
1, Sorry Soul Didn't know you looked threw my windows
2, I have a girlfriend thank you.
3, Soul who cares about ur signature you still lick iSmokes ***

4, Please Don't explain your real life on these forums
I'm a bit concerned. You were informed that your right hand doesn't count as a girlfriend, right?

Not to mention, so what if he explains his real life? It gives the rest of us a good Lulz.

But hey, all anyone can do is QQ more.

-Veux
Old 08/09/2011, 05:45   #49

now wtf i left this alone ages ago then you all try and verbally assault me... all of you suck ismokes ***... fuking retards... and the admins on here don't do **** all to most of the people who need banning on here -.-' retarded forum "rappelz" = children
Old 08/09/2011, 05:47   #50

Rappelz = Children hmmm, would that explain why you are involved with this?

And explain why 70% of Rappelz retail players are over 25?

tsk tsk, silly boy.
Old 08/09/2011, 05:47   #51

This thread was meant to stop the war between two server project's and instead it gotten into flaming war between soul and others, i've requested to close this thread.
Old 08/09/2011, 05:49   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuxdeath View Post
I'm a bit concerned. You were informed that your right hand doesn't count as a girlfriend, right?

Not to mention, so what if he explains his real life? It gives the rest of us a good Lulz.

But hey, all anyone can do is QQ more.

-Veux
Ino, your right hand doesn't count as a girlfriend... i know you told yourself this for years. but no im afraid i do havw a girlfriend sorry guys im taken !
Old 08/09/2011, 05:59   #53

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiken View Post
This thread was meant to stop the war between two server project's and instead it gotten into flaming war between soul and others, i've requested to close this thread.
There was never a war. Only a movement against lies. However I digress, I wished for peace and said my terms. I believe that NCarbon is moving forward as should happen, no matter my quarrels with them.

However some people just can't look bad be it on forums, real life or hell in their dreams. Speedy/Gavsta have proven they do not wish such peace and only wish to stir further conflict. Leave them to their methods and let them wallow in their diminished self worth.
Old 08/11/2011, 06:40   #54

So much vitriol. Lol
I missed the beginning of this, so I have no idea what the reason for all this bile spewing is.
It just seems ironic that a few months ago Pyrok was riding someone's *** because he wasn't sharing the server files, I think it was the AoR guy. Now he and the rest of his team have vanished from this place in a very similar fashion. I thank him and his team for the realeases thus far, but I am very curious as to what may have caused this complete reversal of demeanor.
I am really not interested in taking any sides, I respect the efforts from NCarbon, Kale, ismokedrow, and everyone else that is developing. I am anticipating whatever you guys have in store for us.
Signed,
Some codemonkey
Old 08/11/2011, 06:55   #55

I am actually amazed that someone else is daring to question this. Although I have long since given up on pushing the issue.
Old 08/11/2011, 07:02   #56

I'm just curious, they/you can answer or not, their/your prerogative.
I just find it very interesting how attitudes completely reversed in the span of a couple of weeks while I stopped paying attention to elitepvpers.
Old 08/11/2011, 07:05   #57

NCarbon has claimed several 'Paper-Thin' reasons for their actions and bashed me the whole way. All I did was ask questions and was met in turn with brute force, when said tactic's failed them they fled. This may not be the full truth of it all, however this is how I view it and that is not likely to change. Wisp66 however has displayed a willingness to move past such and I respect that whole heartily.

Pyrok however has not changed his disposition. I find it odd enough that one who would be so 'Uppity' over the 'Server Files Release' would act so similarly over a 'Tool' or whatever. (Oh man I said 'Tool' now I'm going to be flamed relentlessly because I apparently WANZ HES TEWLS!)

Don't take my word for it, read the post from their forum that was aimed directly at me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok
I thought I'd post this to try to clear up some things being said on other forums. The first thing I'd like to clear up is why we left epvp. We left because it became clear that no matter what we did certain people are going to flame us. When it gets to the point where we spend more time dealing with people like that than actually working on the server that means it's time for a change. I don't mind people criticizing our work as long as it's constructive. We want people to point out issues so we can fix them.

At the same time people need to realize that this isn't our job. We do this for fun and the second it starts to feel like a job is when I will quit. I have a full-time job already that I can't stand, no need for another So it's our decision on what we work on and when we work on it. Each member makes that decision for themselves. That being said, we do realize that there are some pressing issues like the deadlocks and other server crashes. We are working on them with the help of the community, and we've received great information in the form of logs and potential fixes from the community.

Now it's time for the issue that has caused ismokedrow so much butthurt.Our tools
... They will be released eventually. They won't be released right now for these reasons:

1 - They aren't finished.
2 - We don't want gala changing things before we get what we need.
3 - The last thing the community needs right now is a bunch of different releases that aren't compatible with each other.
4 - Legal reasons.

I created the tools for one main reason: Getting newer content. The ability to fix/add things is nice but it isn't the main goal. Our goal is to have an open source 7.2+ server but that can't be done without content and basic understanding of how the newer things work. Our goal isn't to hack everything onto a 6.2 client and call it a day. Since ismokedrow likes to bring up how useless us adding DT skills is, I'll use that as an example. Because of that I now know how staged pets work internally for the most part. Same thing with items and durability. The 7.2 server has been started but it's basically network code right now. When will it go open-source? Not sure, even the king of open-source (linux) started as one person creating a basic, functional os then opening it up so others can help make it better. I don't see the server being opened up until the core structure is stable.

So how does this benefit the community right now? You know that ToE fix? Wouldn't have been possible without our tools since our beta release contains mobs that the original leaked release doesn't. Same thing with some of the pets and looters amongst other things.

We always see people claiming that we aren't going to release anything. That isn't true at all. We just are only going to release things on here. We know it will be released elsewhere and that's fine, we aren't trying to hide from the community regardless of what people say.

One last thing, we don't need nor want people kissing our asses. If you like our work, great. It's always nice to be appreciated, we are human afterall. If you don't, not our problem. It gets old seeing certain people complain because they feel that we aren't working on or releasing what's important to them. Well, no one is stopping them from doing it themselves. It's not our problem that ismokedrow doesn't have the skills needed to create his own tools. Remember when Chaos Nightmare promised a release a ways back? Yeah, that pissed me off because I was looking forward to playing on my own server. When he didn't follow through I decided to do something about it instead of wasting my time ripping him a new one.

Edit: Please don't PM me about the tools or how to get the data out of the client unless I've already said it's ok to do so. While it isn't that hard to figure out you do need experience in asm to be able to do it. And getting the files out is the easy part...
and this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryok

The funny thing is that he's doing the same thing he is flaming us for. His only release has been adding mobs so I don't see him releasing anything to help with "stability and security". His main issue is the tools, he sent me a pm a day or two before the flaming started asking about them, wanting help. Of course, he'll claim he's helping through PMs or some crap like that. I now see that he's bitching because we didn't release the lag fix. I guess he forgot or chose to ignore the fact that it was given to us and the contributor asked us not to release it. Just another way we are different than him, we respect the work of others and honor their requests. What a tool

Edit: It wasn't him that brought up the lag fix. It was Grymey which is/was part of his and Kale's team. Oops. He's still a tool though. Comparing us to Microsoft and accusing us of trying to dictate to the rappelz community when all he's doing is trying to tell us how we should be doing things. Total hypocrite.
Old 08/11/2011, 07:32   #58

Well, it's pretty bad that they decided to punish the many for the 'faults' of the few. It's pretty obvious they don't feel the same way though, and that's a shame.
Old 08/11/2011, 12:18   #59

there should be some good make up *** after this
Old 08/11/2011, 13:00   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limery View Post
there should be some good make up *** after this
Those kids are never gonna have ***.

Foreveralone.
Closed Thread