I said before I wanted peace and truth. But since there are members who wish to keep attacking me for my views, saying all I wish to do is to trash someone. If you seek my attention in this way, you will receive it in that manner.
Soul there REALLY is no reason to act that way. I want peace to, but I don't want this kinda of peace where my voice is silenced and the freedoms of others are sullied.
you talk as if you were a prisoner of war when you like a kick in the *** **** ..
To be honest, I did not even read this thread, I just noticed his name. Dunno' how to say that, I guess I just dislike him.
LOL you jumped right on the high horse and got pushed straight back off!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow
You're such a Kiss ***. You wanted my attention, even though you were not once addressed. Either of you for that matter, but seeing as you wish to garner my attention. Iron you're a non-factor. Ayumi love you're a leech who came in first post begging for fixes. Gavsta is a black hole in time/space and seems to originate from somewhere in the *** end of space.
was you missing me because i didn't pop up here awhh poor ismoke
Just as I expected - stupid nonsense - always there be somebody who does not like something and why always that "somebody" should came out with absolute stupidity and disrespect to others and even more to himself...