Nope du hast denke ich das alte Script gehabt, was anzeigt ob die IP online ist, aber dieses Script überprüft ob der Gameserver online ist, also um Längen besser...
Ok so your using VB, Im pretty green at VB but I know some of it, I am wondering if you can just have it do a command Prompt execute in the background, when you click start, it would be very basic but it would work I think.
Tell me if it worked, because if it didnt..... not sure it only took me 3 lines of code :P
OH MAN he's doing the same thing as all others and jacking NCarbons VB Source for that ultra crappy launcher they put out. I'm thinking about just releasing mine as it's ya know. Beautiful.
P.S.
Yes the start button is animated :3 This is about .3 versions old. As my up-to-date launcher is in my Failing Drive which is currently unhooked. The Options/Help button have been removed so has the 'Game/Login' status checker.
-The Fb/Twitter/Youtube buttons are completely functional and popup in your computers default browser.
-The News/Community/Rates & Tips all load dynamically from the Database instead of HTML links.
you call that an launcher? looks more like ...
i dont even have words for it, my son of 8 should do even better
i think everyone will agree that his launcher looks quite bad, i mean its a good try but it could be allot better... perhaps like this..
the text below the picture 'yone will be lvl145' is a marquee, an moveing text.
also im working on the guildpage with ncarbon
ur sure i cant do things my self? think before you say.
Wow good job totally ripping my launcher off MisterD. Before you even
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow
OH MAN he's doing the same thing as all others and jacking NCarbons VB Source for that ultra crappy launcher they put out. I'm thinking about just releasing mine as it's ya know. Beautiful.
P.S.
Yes the start button is animated :3 This is about .3 versions old. As my up-to-date launcher is in my Failing Drive which is currently unhooked. The Options/Help button have been removed so has the 'Game/Login' status checker.
-The Fb/Twitter/Youtube buttons are completely functional and popup in your computers default browser.
-The News/Community/Rates & Tips all load dynamically from the Database instead of HTML links.
Now give credit, Wow you seriously straight up copied off mine. -100
Weird how mine was posted in that exact style hmn two + weeks before yours.
look again, the picture is 100% diffrent, the button is, the top header is everything is, this has nothing to do about you at all, i took it from the german launcher and not from yours, i dont even know where your is and what website at all, so there is no way to rip it. you can play jokes on dumb people but not on me, have a nice day
Nope du hast denke ich das alte Script gehabt, was anzeigt ob die IP online ist, aber dieses Script überprüft ob der Gameserver online ist, also um Längen besser...
ich will aber beide überprüfen lassen also auth und game , und das nicht wenn des spielt startet sondern direkt am launcher angezeigt wird z.b Authserver = Offline , Gameserver = Online (nur ein beispiel^^)
look again, the picture is 100% diffrent, the button is, the top header is everything is, this has nothing to do about you at all, i took it from the german launcher and not from yours, i dont even know where your is and what website at all, so there is no way to rip it. you can play jokes on dumb people but not on me, have a nice day
Guy I don't know who you think you're talking to, but I'm not this person. I've done nothing but help this community the best I can since I stepped on the scene pal, it is you who has the reputation of playing jokes 'CS SERVER' don't come trying to call me out.
mit dem script (wenn man auf den start game button klickt der dann sagt wenn der server offlne is : the server is currently down blabla) braucht der launcher voll lange zum laden wenn man auf start button klickt wenn der server down is und das mit dem "Please Put the Launcher in the client folder" funzt auch nich..
edit: mein code sieht wie folgt aus...
Code:
Private Sub PictureBox2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles PictureBox2.Click
Dim p1 As New System.Net.IPEndPoint(System.Net.IPAddress.Parse("xx.***.xx.xx"), 4514)
Dim client1 As New System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient
Try
client1.Connect(p1)
If Dir("sframe.exe", FileAttribute.Directory) <> "" Then
Shell("SFrame.exe /auth_ip:xx.***.xx.xx /locale:ASCII /country:US /cash /commercial_shop", vbNormalFocus)
Else
MsgBox("Please put the launcher into the client folder.", "Error")
End If
Catch ex As Exception
MsgBox("The Server is currently in Mainantance or Offline. Please check the Website out for more informations.")
Application.Exit()
End Try
client1.Close()
End Sub
edit 2 : alle probleme jetz gelöst bis auf das , das der launcher sich aufhängt bzw anzeigt "Keine rückmeldung" wenn der server off is und ich auf start game klicke
Er ladet langsam, weil er den Ping versenden muss, wenn du nicht weißt wie du es löst, sorry, ich auch nicht.
@misterd:
I played on your server long enough and talked to you through TS. You have absolutely no clue about how to run a server, you are just ripping off everyone's work. Your design sucks, and your new launcher is a rip-off, you ******. So is ismokedrows, lol, the german launcher looks exactly like that, the start button, background, structure. How about designing something by yourself?
Check this out, this was your previous launcher:
That looks so f*cking ****** resulting eye cancer. Why should someone include the whole website into a launcher, that's absolutely retarded and .. BAAAH
It just looks so ******, and your rip off sucks too, look at the start button. LOL, totally ****** designed. Idiot.
Er ladet langsam, weil er den Ping versenden muss, wenn du nicht weißt wie du es löst, sorry, ich auch nicht.
@misterd:
I played on your server long enough and talked to you through TS. You have absolutely no clue about how to run a server, you are just ripping off everyone's work. Your design sucks, and your new launcher is a rip-off, you ******. So is ismokedrows, lol, the german launcher looks exactly like that, the start button, background, structure. How about designing something by yourself?
Check this out, this was your previous launcher:
That looks so f*cking ****** resulting eye cancer. Why should someone include the whole website into a launcher, that's absolutely retarded and .. BAAAH
It just looks so ******, and your rip off sucks too, look at the start button. LOL, totally ****** designed. Idiot.
Lol I know mine was a rip of the German or DE launcher. Well not so much a rip as they use almost purely HTML to display theirs on the launcher. I however went through and statically edited all the imagery (the boxes behind news, the fade out stealth bars on the top and bottom and I put the Rappelz logo in the upper Left Corner as I had to reconstruct their launcher based off what I seen.
The news, community and rates + tips were originally html in my launcher but were moved off to be read from the DB instead. Login/Game status was removed and the options/help buttons were removed. The background image has also changed as well as the start button.
I guess I didn't make it clear how old the screenied launcher is. Well over 4+ weeks. It was a very basic concept.
Aor (age of rappelz) new launcher (why?) 06/22/2011 - Rappelz - 3 Replies Was wondering why the new launcher for Age Of Rappelz was released. If anyone has noticed any changes please state them here. I did notice that an Orb Trader NPC is present on the map in Rondo (but actuall NPC is invisible). I can't remember if he's always been there or not.
Was anything fixed/changed with this new launcher?
It's sorta nice to see something being done... Even if its small.
Rappelz KTS - Launcher 04/07/2011 - Rappelz - 8 Replies Hi all.Im from poland.
I show on YT KTS server.its bla bla bla speediest server.All funny...but i like join too xD.
I have account without one pr0 gamer on my contry with play on this server.But if i join to KTS page i cant download downloader to this.
My problem - Any one have this launcher on Rapidshare or other FREE download server? Im really thx for this. If you have - give me link on PW or here.
Rappelz GG Launcher 12/02/2010 - Rappelz - 2 Replies Hi,
hab was auf youtube gefunden, weiss aber nicht obs funtz - ist NUR für die US-Server!!
YouTube - Rappelz GameGuard Disabler Enables Multi Accounting and Cheats.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ewnjnymgwwl