Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz: Throne of Eden

Discussion on Rappelz: Throne of Eden within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
<-- Delete -->

<-- Removed -->
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/31/2011, 04:11   #2

Received Thanks: 2,458
Actually I'd like to know how you unpacked the data modules and how you repack them. It's something that's eluded us, and is the only thing that's standing in the way of making custom modifications and fixes to several issues. It's also what caused all the conflict between the various Devs on Elite Pvpers, not that I intend on telling those children how to do it. It would be troublesome if that kind of information got leaked carelessly, so if you wouldn't mind pming me the info Stoned, I'd really appreciate it.

Posted by: HeavenOnlyWishes

All respect for you + your server just went to 0
Old 07/31/2011, 04:17   #3

Uhh this all sounds nice and you 2 in one team<3 anyway i wish u luck
Old 07/31/2011, 04:18   #4

Thought the exp rate's got upped to 40?
Old 07/31/2011, 04:19   #5

Actually the exp rates are pretty low, but Uebari changed all the exp that monster and quests give out, thus making the rates equivalent to around 30x.
Old 07/31/2011, 04:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenOnlyWishes View Post
Actually the exp rates are pretty low, but Uebari changed all the exp that monster and quests give out, thus making the rates equivalent to around 30x.
I mean before you left volt there was a downtime upping the exp rates and drop rates, the drop rates are still higher from 50/100 to 200 but the exp rates are still at 30x while they got changed to 40x.
Old 07/31/2011, 04:26   #7

What I posted is just what Uebari set them to for the new release, I don't remember the rates set at Volt, that was too long ago.... XP
Old 07/31/2011, 06:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Actually I'd like to know how you unpacked the data modules and how you repack them. It's something that's eluded us, and is the only thing that's standing in the way of making custom modifications and fixes to several issues. It's also what caused all the conflict between the various Devs on Elite Pvpers, not that I intend on telling those children how to do it. It would be troublesome if that kind of information got leaked carelessly, so if you wouldn't mind pming me the info Stoned, I'd really appreciate it.

I'm sorry but that information is classified only between the Rappelz : ToE Team only... as he is now a DEV. Nice way to be "two-faced" as people would put it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2011, 06:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post

I'm sorry if this offended you, but that is basically what happened is it not? And quite frankly if all the devs here are going to argue about it then I see no reason to release something like that to someone who knows only how to complain and create more drama. If you had asked me for help or wanted to know about such methods, instead of making it into a scene on a completely different forum I probably would have helped you.

And for your information that is a project between the devs for our server, I only just recently assigned Stoned the task of figuring out how to fully access the Data Modules, since even we don't have it fully down. So don't go thinking we're acting like Wisp and hiding stuff. There's no point in releasing incomplete work.

I'm disappointed that you would jump to such conclusions so easily. Perhaps your not as smart as I thought you were.
Old 07/31/2011, 11:00   #10

how i can play in your server
Old 07/31/2011, 11:24   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3nko0o0o View Post
Wait till its up.
Old 07/31/2011, 11:25   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3nko0o0o View Post
The server has very recently been bought, and so Uebari waits for the go-ahead to complete the upload process.
He's tinkering with last-minute modifications and fixes, and all being well, the server should be up sometime this week.
We thank you for your patience.

Regards.

[GM] Binky!
Old 07/31/2011, 15:54   #13

Hope the server to be up soon! One of the better servers out there.
Old 07/31/2011, 16:19   #14

HI, good to see you back ! What about players that played on rappelz unleashed they will still have the accounts and characters or they need to start again??
Old 07/31/2011, 16:38   #15

i think the decompressing/compressing of the data files are all in just one file zilb1.dll so if someone understanded whats in it and how does it work he may have a chance to look whats inside the data files