Well, I found out new information. I use tuneuputilities and it has turned off BSOD messages after a fatal error/crash. So I turned it back on and found out what causes it:
igxpdx32.dll
AKA: my intel graphics driver. Common issue, I think it's just not compatible. I think awhile back I had managed to fix it, because then when I would play sims the water instead of being blue, would be green. In reference to sims3, a body of water from the mapview. I don't think I can fix it this time, I've got the latest driver. Silly me thinks I need the older one. xD (After finding the fix to this issue, I had to reformat my computer. A boot.ini problem, MBR problem, partionining problem. I partitioned with linux and then linux went and changed the windows boot settings. yeah.. anyways, so my computer has the most recent stuff on it now)
Kiki's UCE/Engine always crashes my computer! I'm on Vista! 12/13/2011 - S4 League - 18 Replies Hi guys! Well, I just started playing S4 League and I love it... but there's too many laggers or hackers... so when I tried to combat it by doing it too, it wouldn't work... I downloaded Kiki's Engine 1.41 from another section of this forum and when I ran Kiki's UCE as an administrator, it just said to run Systemcallretriever.exe first, and then it gave me a blue screen that said my computer was being shut down to prevent damage to it. Now I restarted my computer and ran Systemcallretriever but...
CO Client Crashes computer 03/08/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies As i saw people posting about their Conquer clients closing and shit, i wondered why my computer gets a BSOD When i close CO, started happening after Refinarys&NewChat features. any ideas :S?
{TuT}{Pic} MLE for preventing Computer Crashes {Hope It Helps} 04/27/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies Ok This is just something i did to make MLE work and prevent my computer from crashing...
THIS WORKS 100% SURE
I DID not Leech this is my tutorial
-> Open MLE
SRO crashes 02/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies hi guys, im using agbot and for some reason when i go back to hotan to repot, the sro windows crashes and closes, and it happens when the char is repotting. This is my script maybe there is a problem o.o...can u chek it out?
"store open","0101000000","5D000000|P otion Merchant Manina"
"store buy","0108000001100100|06000000|HP recovery potion (medium) ","50|450"
"store buy","0108000301130100|0D000000|MP recovery potion (medium) ","50|750"
"store close","Potion Merchant Manina","5D000000"
My CE crashes 07/22/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies hi, recently I formatted my PC, i mean literally erased everything, and since i've done that everytime i turn on my CE along with cabal, my char gets DC'ed after 5mins or so...
well i didn't encountered this prob before, but ever since i cleaned my hard drive, this problem arrised, so could anyone help me about this...
i would really appreciate if you guys could help...
Please and Thank You...