I think i have resolved most of the 1024x768 issues... I wrote and tested the moving script for the 1600x1200 resolution and neglected to test it on 1024x768... there were major issues with acquiring the coordinates since it was not searching the correct part of the screen. I will be making this work for all resolutions, but for now it will only work with these two.
I have posted V12.8 on the first page for everyone to test.
I also forgot to mention... I have improved the walking script some more to address the robotic nature. It should act slightly more natural now... but rest assured I will not stop until it is perfect.
I have test 12.8 version, and I have a problem:
My bot attack one mob, and a second mob, etc... But he don't kill the mob and search always a new mob for attacking.
I know y its on many pcs a "7position" bug... Cause on a german keyboard the / button is Shift+7... So on the "7"-Key is 7, /(+Shift) and {(+Alt). Maybe it helps
I have a new Problem ... the bot doesn't find my pet ... but why ... I reinstallt my os yesterday and today he doesnt find the pet coords ... have any one a idear ?
I find the problem - ther was a wrong config with my graphiccard ...
But all the time the cam draw in only one fram .... if i switch mouse to bot press down right mouse botton and draw the rappelz screen ther is a smooth draw .... what can i do ?
I know y its on many pcs a "7position" bug... Cause on a german keyboard the / button is Shift+7... So on the "7"-Key is 7, /(+Shift) and {(+Alt). Maybe it helps
Yes, I have a swiss keyboard, and I read always 7position
Also das pet findet er jetzt - nur er dreht die Cam jetzt total merkwürdig ... er wechselt auf das bot fenster ins game zurück und dann ist es wie n kurzer lag ... dann sieht man das neue bild und schon wechselt er wieder aufs bot fenster ohne etwas anzuvisieren ...
Das pet problem ist gelöst, danke (lag an der graka)
Jetzt hab ich das problem das er (seit ich mein win formatiert habe) die cam merkwürdig dreht
er wechselt auf den bot geht ins game zurück dann sieht es kurz aus wie nen lagg, dass bild wechselt in einem frame und in dem moment dreht er die cam dann schon wieder ... statt was zu taben
I am only injecting the command with a line of script... I am actually typing it directly. I am not sure what is going on with the interpretation... I have seen 7 q and nothing at all... I can understand the q... but 7 has me baffled.
ControlSend("Rappelz", "", "", "/position")
maybe u can use the alt key to trnasform transform the "alt+q" into "/"
but there is 3 versions that i think you should try to see if it works:
ControlSend("Rappelz", "", "", "!qposition")
!=alt key but i dunno if he uses the left or right key.. cuz the bar just works with the right alt key so there's more two ways that i thought
ControlSend("Rappelz", "", "", "{ALTDOWN}{RALT}q{ALTUP}position")
ControlSend("Rappelz", "", "", "{RALT}qposition")
The 12.8 is much better than the 12.7 but I have 2 probs.
1. The bot always goes left, but my coordinates are right
2. I am not able to fix the 7position bug myself
What OS are you using? I have been unable to get this to work on all of my 32 bit OSs. I am going to try the ControlSetText command line in place os the ControlSend in the next version to see if that cleans up the text sent to the game on sifferent language clients.
Just to restate what I said above... I have only gotten this to work on Vista x64... if I can't find a fix to move the mouse on windows XP or Vista x32 I might have to abandon the moving project... or suspend it until I can teach the bot bearing so it can be combined with the camera turning script.
I have a new Problem ... the bot doesn't find my pet ... but why ... I reinstallt my os yesterday and today he doesnt find the pet coords ... have any one a idear ?
I find the problem - ther was a wrong config with my graphiccard ...
But all the time the cam draw in only one fram .... if i switch mouse to bot press down right mouse botton and draw the rappelz screen ther is a smooth draw .... what can i do ?
Thanks for the screenshot - it helps more than you know... If you notice... the tooltip box is positioned to where the top left corner of the box is actually starting on the Player's info box... I have this set to anchor at the pet's HP bar and not the Player's info box. What is happening in your case is the bot is using the pixel map of the desktop and not the rappelz window. Try manually clicking on the Rappelz window before you start the bot and see if that corrects the problem, If it does not fix you problem post back and I will look into your problem some more as it is a common problem... this could be another autoit command problem....
Thanks for the screenshot - it helps more than you know... If you notice... the tooltip box is positioned to where the top left corner of the box is actually starting on the Player's info box... I have this set to anchor at the pet's HP bar and not the Player's info box. What is happening in your case is the bot is using the pixel map of the desktop and not the rappelz window. Try manually clicking on the Rappelz window before you start the bot and see if that corrects the problem, If it does not fix you problem post back and I will look into your problem some more as it is a common problem... this could be another autoit command problem....
the pet problem is fixed - my grphiccard switch every second pixel to another color so the pixelsearch doesnt work - after choose another config the problem was fixed
Just to restate what I said above... I have only gotten this to work on Vista x64... if I can't find a fix to move the mouse on windows XP or Vista x32 I might have to abandon the moving project... or suspend it until I can teach the bot bearing so it can be combined with the camera turning script.
I use vista ultimate x64. This is why I dont understand why the bot (12.8) does not work with my computer.
hi this is the first time ive posted here i have a suggestion for you Jt i was wondering if you could look into whether its possible to put an option/hotkey into the bot to freeze the map so your character cant leave that area???