Is there anyway to move mouse while Rappelz is open using AutoIt commands?
you have to switch to another process to move the mouse. You can do a CtrlClick send directly to Rappelz, but all standard mouse movements are blocked by hackshield. There is no way to move the mouse in the Rappelz window to my knowledge.
Grrr, haven't had time to play at all this week. And I hate to turn on the bot and let it run around on it's own (I know it was designed for just that, but I am weird and like to observe it to give feedback to JT). Hopefully this weekend will yield some time to play.
P.S. I love this little close knit community thing we got going on here =)
Grrr, haven't had time to play at all this week. And I hate to turn on the bot and let it run around on it's own (I know it was designed for just that, but I am weird and like to observe it to give feedback to JT). Hopefully this weekend will yield some time to play.
P.S. I love this little close knit community thing we got going on here =)
It's all about the love
I know what you mean about wanting to watch, even as you bot, but think of it this way... you haven't played in a while, so you probably have full stamina now lol
JT, just wanted to let you know that upon closer inspection, the tabbing does work correctly for most bot-traps, but with some, it has issues, and does the same thing it used to in previous versions - it detects them as a specific type of bot-trap (ex: Megalacoros, sorry for the spelling, it's late lol), and then starts searching for another target, usually resulting in the same bot-trap again. With other bot-traps, it seems to work fine (ex: Kukuri). I'll keep you posted, but just wanted to let you know what else I found from what I reported before
Hey JT ,
you are really doing well with your Bot.
Thanks from me .. but i have a bug report!
Since you have add that function that your character doesnt attack damaged units I sometimes die.
I noticed its because my charracter hits a mob after that he stops to hit because he heals himself or pets(Buffs)
He is re-targetting the mob but he doesnt attack because it already took damage.
Thats my Problem...
I better steal mobs instead of getting killed by them.^^
I do notice everyone however, to only use this bot upon being AFK, nothing wrong with the bot as I speak but, I notice a big difference: I farm way faster without bot.
I only use it when I am afk ^^
Edit: The fighter first class has a spiral energy chards, and vitality buff
Might it be possible to add this because the buffs requere that they need to have 2 spirals done if level upped (thats what I did) so if I am out of potions, the bot does not heal me ^^
Wolvie2, I used to use the bot with a Fighter class, and all you have to do is place two spiral skills in the F6 and F7 slots, and then place the actual buff skill in F5 or F8, forget which I used... that's how I did it, and it seemed to work out pretty well... you'll have to play around with the delays, but you can get it to work
Ich wollte auch mal danke sagen, ich kämpfe zwar noch damit das er nur eine sache aufhebt, was bei einem drop von 2 oder 3 sachen etwas doof ist, aber sonst läuft er gut.
Danke für deine arbeit und das du es zur Verfügung stellst.