Hi there , new to this this thread and bot , new to bots in fact. I have spent the past hour or more going thru and reading all the posts in this thread and just wanted to say you guys are awsome. Jt obviously for doing all that mind numbing coding , and M00000 and the others( sorry don't remember the other names who contributed often) for helping JT run things smoothly. Just wanted to give you guys your much deserved props before anything.
Just dled the bot, have not even created a second Rappelz account and such yet to use the bot , so i'll be sure to post my experience with it asap. Keep up the good work guys.
yes landa relax hehe i was just joking around ^^
how is evry1??
hey jt 1 question can u make there an option so it rotates screen after monster kill insted of tabbing again
cuz sometimes it works better lyk i foud a spot and if he screen rotates itll stay in that spot sorta
but if it just keeps tabbinng it goes crazy north ^^
OK EVRYONE I HAVE AN IDEA!!!
BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS UP TO LIKE 44 PAGES I THINK ITS WAY TOO BIG
JT MAN MAKE A NEW THREAD (MAKE 2) MAKE ONE FOR BOT DEVELOPEMENT AND COMMENTS ON THE BOT AND MAKE ONE FOR SUPPORT / QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BOT E.G. HOW DOES THIS FEATURE WORK SO TECHNICALLY A SUPPORT THREAD EVRYONE AGREE??
i like the tab after kill.. if he dont do that...he would just walk senseless around...and if he dont tab after kill..he wouldnt see that an aggro monster is attacking u. ..JT fixed that in an early version. ^^
lol no i mean when you rotate it still sees around your char
in some spots it only aggros around you and infront but if u just keep going infront itll take u elesewhere so im just wondering if JT could make it optional
OK EVRYONE I HAVE AN IDEA!!!
BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS UP TO LIKE 44 PAGES I THINK ITS WAY TOO BIG
JT MAN MAKE A NEW THREAD (MAKE 2) MAKE ONE FOR BOT DEVELOPEMENT AND COMMENTS ON THE BOT AND MAKE ONE FOR SUPPORT / QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BOT E.G. HOW DOES THIS FEATURE WORK SO TECHNICALLY A SUPPORT THREAD EVRYONE AGREE??
I'm down for it if JT is, but the only problem I see with it is that it won't change the fact that most people are still going to keep asking the same questions/making the same requests as others because most people can't be bothered to even read 2 pages back... just my opinion, but the way things have been going in this one thread, having two would just create twice the number of questions... I could be wrong, that's why I leave it up to JT
A Sin does not have any healing spells and pots take time to cool down, this bot is only effective for healing classes such as priests and such. Please make an option to sit and rest. In the meanwhile im trying to level a bp up to +10 60 on my 71 CM main, if that works I can set it to pet healing spells.
C'mon, work already mr.bot, my sin has died 3 times using this bot =(
How come the pet doesnt attack with u ???? =/
Why cant I become a breeder class???
Potions take too long to cooldown....
The **** bp of mine is taking long to level =/
arghhhhh help me someone =(((((((((
Fahim, you really gotta calm down bro... this is an all purpose (i.e. generic) bot... Landa was right with what he said... the only real options that you have with certain classes are pots or spells, and other than that, there's nothing else... there's no real purpose of creating a "sit and rest" feature if you're in the middle of a field with aggro mobs all around you lol An explanation of a wordmaker is a few pages back, or you can actually read through this thread for more info, as you suggested to Delta636 (correctly, I might add, thank you).
Sorry all - I took a few days off from this. I am repairing a friend's PC. When I finish that I am going to release another version with a few more toggles for those that requested to have some of the new features turned back off.
I have also determined that windows XP is blasting through the code way too fast (Imagine that... a problem with XP instead of Vista for once.) It seems it processes some of the commands too fast to realize that the variables have changed, thus it is causing errors. The Vista OS seems to take the time to completely process the last line of code where XP will just blast it and crash when it does not register something fast enough. That is the main cause of the "error -1". That is also the reason the bot-trap detection does not work properly in XP, but it works fine in Vista. Rest assured I am also looking into this and I will have a fix for these issues as soon as I can find out where the errors are happening in the script.
IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING A BOT-TRAP THAT IS NOT DETECTED BY THE BOT... use wordmaker V4 and send me the text file or post it here. Also make sure you tell me the Language of your client and the Opperating system your computer is running on. This information helps.
Good luck with your friend's machine, and I'm glad you got a chance to get away and maybe clear your mind a bit of this bot for the weekend, I'm sure it'll help the creative juices as well hehe