CX Specifies the window width, in pixels
CY Specifies the window height, in pixels
and...
i know from reading the whole thread there are alot of lazy ppl around lol who cant be bothered to read and see that you have to move the rappelz window into the upper left to get things running maybe using this could sort this out dunno if it will work aint tested it just throwing some ideas out for u here:-
How I acquire the screen resolution is by finding a pixel in the target window that is unique. That is why all of my programs targets itself when you start the bot. Here is an example of my loop I use to do this:
yes I do have the pixel coordinates locked to the window, so 0,0 is the upper left corner of the Rapplez window. I have the bot search the exact y line that the coordinate exists on for the x range that is possible for all resolutions... starting at 480 for the 1024 resolution and no more than 1200 for the 1600 resolution. However... I do not know what I am doing so take my words with a grain of salt please... lol. Then i define the target values based off of this pixel location. It is really simple and helps to merge the difference between Vista and XP resolutions with the bot.
^
What color would you search for though, you would have to make sure its not any color on the desktop or the open window since I think the search will stop automatically after the first occurrence of the pixel color and not search the entire possible area.
Yes it would stopp after finding the certain pixel with the color and return the x-y coordinate. But I dont get the point what excatly are you trying?
I mean with PixelSearch(x-top, y-top, x-bottom, y-bottom, color[, shade variation, step]) you can tell him the exactly area to search the pixel (no need to search in the whole screen), example:
search in a rectangle on the top left corner
PixelSearch(0, 0, 100, 100, 13553872, 25) ; color is in decimal value but that doesnt matter
Yes it would stopp after finding the certain pixel with the color and return the x-y coordinate. But I dont get the point what excatly are you trying?
I mean with PixelSearch(x-top, y-top, x-bottom, y-bottom, color[, shade variation, step]) you can tell him the exactly area to search the pixel (no need to search in the whole screen), example:
search in a rectangle on the top left corner
PixelSearch(0, 0, 100, 100, 13553872, 25) ; color is in decimal value but that doesnt matter
Someone stated before that they used this function to search entire screen for compiling times sake. They stated 12 Secs to search entire screen. I ran while looks to have a good comparison since this would search the entire screen and every pixel. Later they said they had used the PixelSearch function. I'm amazed it took 12 seconds using this function unless they planted a specific pixel on the last search slot or used a unique color that wasn't found.
I had an idea.
I do not use my pet as DD because it is low level. I was wondering if it was possible to eliminate buffs for pet (for a savings of time / mana and not risk of dying during buffs (as I've already been several times)).
however, I congratulate you on the EXCELLENT work, the version .9 is definitely much better!
Yeah, I've got a few ideas that I want to try and write code for. I'm just going to have to learn how to write GUI code though (something I was never good at). I just don't have time right now, stupid Senior Design Presentations. Anyways, after I'm done with this quarter hopefully I'll be able to put some coding time in. With half a dozen people putting in ideas, this should be one hell of a bot once it reaches completion. =)
My XP guys need to talk to me here... major problems with wordmaker. It was only working on vista...
I have been playing with some code on my XP machine and found this out. I have anew version coming out soon so my XP guys can take advantage of wordmaker. I am also spending the day on acquiring bot-trap information to improve the bot-trap detection script.
Yes it would stopp after finding the certain pixel with the color and return the x-y coordinate. But I dont get the point what excatly are you trying?
I mean with PixelSearch(x-top, y-top, x-bottom, y-bottom, color[, shade variation, step]) you can tell him the exactly area to search the pixel (no need to search in the whole screen), example:
search in a rectangle on the top left corner
PixelSearch(0, 0, 100, 100, 13553872, 25) ; color is in decimal value but that doesnt matter
Has nothing todo what im actually doin lol i wanted to see exactly how long it would take to search EVERY pixel on the screen, messing around basically useless information if you want to put it that way!
Someone stated before that they used this function to search entire screen for compiling times sake. They stated 12 Secs to search entire screen. I ran while looks to have a good comparison since this would search the entire screen and every pixel. Later they said they had used the PixelSearch function. I'm amazed it took 12 seconds using this function unless they planted a specific pixel on the last search slot or used a unique color that wasn't found.
o no no lol im only searching a section of the screen and every other 150 pixels it dont take long at all!
How I acquire the screen resolution is by finding a pixel in the target window that is unique. That is why all of my programs targets itself when you start the bot. Here is an example of my loop I use to do this:
yes I do have the pixel coordinates locked to the window, so 0,0 is the upper left corner of the Rapplez window. I have the bot search the exact y line that the coordinate exists on for the x range that is possible for all resolutions... starting at 480 for the 1024 resolution and no more than 1200 for the 1600 resolution. However... I do not know what I am doing so take my words with a grain of salt please... lol. Then i define the target values based off of this pixel location. It is really simple and helps to merge the difference between Vista and XP resolutions with the bot.
wouldnt it be easier to use
Global Const $tagWINDOWPOS = "hwnd Rappelz;int InsertAfter;int X;int Y;int CX;int CY;int Flags"
CX Specifies the window width, in pixels
CY Specifies the window height, in pixels
basically tells you the screen size of that window