what is the bot-trap tab gonna be used for, what does it mean?
I guess we'll see when it's actually implemented now won't we? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by piplup321
I follow your directions exactly and hit insert...but then nothing happens. You keep Rappelz in windowed mode correct? And I dragged it to the top left...please help!
PS Sorry if I'm being a noob =/
Not a n00b, but I really hope you read through the rest of this thread... did you make sure NOT to move the actual bot window from the original location where it opens up on the desktop? Also, did you make sure to place the game commands (i.e. Attack into F1, Loot into F2, etc.) so that the bot can run correctly?
Unless you're getting an error, things should be working as intended. If you have further info, we might be able to give you a better insight :P
Loots fine for me. Make sure you don't have looting turned off (one of the newest options). That, or the amount of time that you set in the delay box between attacks may be too low...
Almost forgot, make sure that the looting command is set in the F2 slot... easy to forget sometimes...
Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found Avast: Nothing found AVG: Nothing found BitDefender: Nothing found F-Prot: Nothing found Norman: Nothing found Rising: Nothing found VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found VirusBuster: Nothing found
**** i always get the same error :--> Line -1 : Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable .. I followed all the rules but it wont work plz help me ^.^
Der bot funtzt geil aber mein char läuft immer zu weit weg zu den starken mob´s und das ist irgendwie nicht gut weil der dann immer stirbt und er versucht sich jedesmal zu heile auch wenn er voll hp hat :/ kann mir da einer helfen?
**** i always get the same error :--> Line -1 : Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable .. I followed all the rules but it wont work plz help me ^.^
Vista user?
Quote:
Originally Posted by loch123
Der bot funtzt geil aber mein char läuft immer zu weit weg zu den starken mob´s und das ist irgendwie nicht gut weil der dann immer stirbt und er versucht sich jedesmal zu heile auch wenn er voll hp hat :/ kann mir da einer helfen?
justier die kamera...genau oben drauf..und ziemlich nah ranzoomen..so kannst dus begrenzen...ansonsten nen anderes gebiet suchen. ,-)
es gibt nen regler..stell ihn auf 50 oder 75% funzt wunderbar...
Hello it would be nice if you could make a bot which run thrugh theworl and attack monsters, when there is no monster.
I would be pleased if you cuold send me the script of the Bot, because I mde a additional au3-Script which includes running.
Sorry for my bad English. I'm a german Student, who have english just at school and there it's booooooooooooooooooooooooooooring (like everything at school).
new post - check for V11.1 on the first post. I might have fixed the bot for some of the Error Line -1 users... but again, as I have been saying... Without much detailed info I am taking a shot in the dark.
oh... and V11.1 loot function is working for me. I added some delay to everything that uses/changes variables. This was how I got Wordmaker V4 to work on Windows XP for me. Most of the Line -1 errors I got were related to the pixelsearch functions where the variable would not be assigned when called for in the next line or two of the script. It was very strange, but after adding some delay it seemed to fix the problem. I might put in a variable style delay value and let it be user defined in the bot's delay tab. This will be entirely based on IF this change fixes the problem for most users who were getting the line -1 error.
;bugged code that worked mostly in Vista only:
$xy = pixelsearch(some code) ; result is $xy = (x,y)
$x = $xy[0] ; just the x value of $xy
$y = $xy[1] ; just the y value of $xy
;Repaired code that works in Win XP:
$xy = pixelsearch(some code)
sleep(1) ; this is 1/1000 of a second...
$x = $xy[0]
$y = $xy[1]
It is amazing to me at how small of a change is required to make the bot work. I am only adding 1/1000 of a second of delay. I am not sure why, but you have to tell the computer to stop for a split second just to give it time to adjust the changes of varriables. You would think that it would already do that itself.
Great work JT! I'm confused as to why the looting isn't working for some, as it's working perfectly for me, don't know why/how lol To those that it's not working for, does it work sometimes and not others, or just never?
I'll be testing out v11.1 asap and let you know if I find anything fishy :P
Lordo, maybe you can send the running script, if you've tested it with success, to JT so that he could incorporate it into the bot, and we could all take advantage of such a feature...
Ok the Error still exist [line -1:] maybe i gonna discribe my problem : I gonna start the Game than i am gonna start the bot the bot say "Targeting Rappelz Window"after that he switch to the char and BING the ERROR appear
ok some details about my PC : Windos XP Home Edition / 2GB DDR-Ram / Radeon XL x800 VGA need some more infos ? )