jtremblay, would it be possible, the same way that you did it for the on screen monster tabbing before "Searching for new target" and rotating the screen to do so when bottrap is encountered? I.e. if you encounter a Moon Rabbit, and there are other "real" monsters on screen, could the script target those instead of turning the screen? Just thought it would help, as turning the screen when a Moon Rabbit is right beside you doesn't really allow you to target another monster (I guess another option, and one that would serve the purpose of finding a new mob of monsters to kill when an area is clear, is implementing the left click on screen on a certain interval, but I remember you saying that that'll open a new can of worms).
Cheers!
i like wat ur saying :P i said it a page ago XD hehe....just u put it better
Btw JT i was thinking maybe its the display settings of pples computers or the game graphics setting about the pixel on the auto bot lyk the colours are different like if its high mode or best or low etc ??
You must run Rappelz WINDOWED 1024x768 or 1440x900
Confirmed working on Windows XP x86 (32 bit)
Confirmed working on Vista x86 (32 bit)
Confirmed working on Vista Ultimate x64
Put the rappelz window at the top left corner. Also make sure u dont move the bot window.... leave it where it opens.
That's pretty much all that you can do to fix your problem... unless you have more info on what's happening, other than saying that it's not working, there isn't much we can do to help you with your problem...
I think what a lot of people are misunderstanding is that you're NOT supposed to move JT's bot window, but the GAME window to the top left corner... hopefully that clears things up for some...
It is more for the breeder class. It is for self-haling spells that do not require for you or your pet to be targeted. You can use it for other classes, but I do not think you would be able to use the self-healing on pet.
I updated the main page with a better description of what the new addtion does.
Fitta123, I haven't had any problems running it on XP or Vista (32bit), what kind of error do you get?
Also, you go under Menu -> Control -> Creature and select the "Attack with creature", and place that icon for F1, you'll get that exact effect (i.e. you'll both attack creatures instead of just you).
Really nice program, thanks. First time I have played with a bot.. Couple of small things I have noticed, certainly up to ver 9.6 pausing - then using insert, rather than pause/break to restart would cause error message line -1 variable not declared and crash. 2nd is that when bot is detected and there is nothing else in line of view it can get into situation where same bot is repeatedly tested as target, perhaps dozens of times.
System seems to work best with hand held weapons (i.e not ranged weapon) and not overly strong tanking pet. With archer it is common for mob to be dropped too far away for looting, again likely with strong pet aggro'ing mob away from char. BP/RP are definately out as targets for farming with bow/ranged attack users for that very reason. Best combo would probably be HW or similar with good (but not great) yeti or BP.