try it... I think all resolutions will work with this one. I have only listed what I confirmed to work. The only problem i ran into was on Vista... if my desktop was 1440x900 and the window was 1440x900 Rappelz seemed to dominate the desktop. It seems to have an "always on top" attribute when you are running the same resolution as your desktop.
I think most of the people here can appreciate how difficult it must be to program such a bot, so take your time in making whatever changes/improvements are needed bro
I work the next three nights, I usually work on the more experimental sides of the code while I am at work. I have the general idea of what I want to do down, but the whole reading part is killing me. There are different lengths to some of the different letters, so it is going to be difficult to tell the bot when each letter is done, and where to start letter two and so on.
If everyhing is working smoothly with Vx.x - I might remove the download for V9.6 on my next update. So far, other than minor bugs, I am not getting any major issues with its reliability versus the V9 series. It actually seems to mork much smoother to me. I also have some ideas about bot trap detection that I am going to play with in a few days. I might be able to slim the code down and add more bot-traps at the same time.
jtremblay, would it be possible, the same way that you did it for the on screen monster tabbing before "Searching for new target" and rotating the screen to do so when bottrap is encountered? I.e. if you encounter a Moon Rabbit, and there are other "real" monsters on screen, could the script target those instead of turning the screen? Just thought it would help, as turning the screen when a Moon Rabbit is right beside you doesn't really allow you to target another monster (I guess another option, and one that would serve the purpose of finding a new mob of monsters to kill when an area is clear, is implementing the left click on screen on a certain interval, but I remember you saying that that'll open a new can of worms).
I know this is probably an annoyance because I am clearly a noob, and the username I chose is obviously false, but the Vx.x just continues to say Subscript used with non-Array variable. I have no idea what that means. I know I know nothing about how this works or what it takes to create programs like this but this is the only bot I could find and I got the V9.6 to work but I can't do it in window mode. Rappelz will not allow me to change the window size when I put it in window mode. I also only have 1024x768 and 800x600 on my laptop so I don't know what to do. Is there anyway possible to allow the bot to run while not in window mode? I just want a bot that will allow me to leave the laptop on while I am at work or sleeping so I can kill and loot. I apologize for the noobness but if anyone has any advice I would love to hear it. I know you get it a lot but we all do appreciate your kindness and the hard work. Once again sorry for the noobness.
May be i do something wrong, but pls help me. So what i do - i run rappelz in Windows mode and when i press Insert the script those not start (it say "searching for player status box" and nothing happen). Then i restart the script and get in full screen, then the script start, make some checks, buff, heal and start to fight and after that start to use alt+tab for some reason, switch between window of the game and window of the script and stop to work. I see one message that say "possible bot-trap" and after that script stop to work and only use alt+tab. So probably i do something wrong and i hope someone to help me. I use VISTA x86 ULTIMA, 1024x768 resolution. I tray to start script in full screen, then switch in windows mode but same thing happened, start to use alt+tab for some reason. Thank you in advance for your help.