Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

current dev status

Discussion on current dev status within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/01/2011, 20:06   #31

elite*gold: 0
ok so is there a release yet for some of the fixes done now ? id love to get rid of the inventory bug lol
Old 07/02/2011, 00:03   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
wel there are enough or to many clowns around that run a haf *** server atm now the lagg fix is leaked out, just bring nothing else out pyro, keep it inside dev, concentrate on your new project

screw those greedy assclows suckers

just me 2 cents for today

yaaaaaaaaa feelling better now
well said.
Old 07/02/2011, 00:48   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
wel there are enough or to many clowns around that run a haf *** server atm now the lagg fix is leaked out, just bring nothing else out pyro, keep it inside dev, concentrate on your new project

screw those greedy assclows suckers

just me 2 cents for today

yaaaaaaaaa feelling better now
ROFL *some how this reminds me of speedys posts when hes annoyed ^^*
Old 07/02/2011, 13:25   #34

i believe its been mentioned before but so many people are putting up servers in hope of making a quick buck. sadly servers with this many bugs are not worth playing. i mess around on the current files with my friends, and have to keep wiping the database because of some random problems with dungeons and logging out.

its pathetic to see people trying to make money from other peoples work. i mean, it is fun messing around with friends, doing crazy stuff that you normally never could on the live rappelz servers.

thanks for the update on the development, keep up the good work
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2011, 15:11   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
well so far i havent seen a server that wasnt laughable there so riddled with bugs by the time we did get around to release they would probly be gone anyway. theres always a gem out there someone is polishing and fixing before release publicly and im cool with that its the whole point if u want to fix stuff then public release feel free just make sure most of the fixes and etc is your own work this means waiting around to have someone else do it like aor does is completly pointless
by time you guy's do yeah most will be gone and most likely most who start a pserver will either use it for self/friends or as a nice pser or yeah the restarded op cs type server.

either way yall are doing a badass job can't wait for it but atleast AoR can keep me busy still not a bad server just wish Lvcap was raised lol.
Old 07/02/2011, 15:37   #36

Thx Everyone Good Job Realy you deserve the best
Old 07/02/2011, 15:45   #37

cant wait for the update
Old 07/02/2011, 16:13   #38

I'm loving this, all I want to know is where I can send the case of RedBull's
Old 07/03/2011, 13:10   #39

i see you added dt,joker but can you add astarot?
Old 07/03/2011, 14:27   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crestyx View Post
i see you added dt,joker but can you add astarot?
it was never really a pet in the end. It was orignally supose to be a lydian and a pet u can ride...but guess what nflavour thought how can we turn that into $$$ so they made them hv/cash shop items.

But it could be possible if the models for evo2/evo1 are there. Then you need to make ur own animations and skills and if staging is in then staged textures.
Old 07/04/2011, 00:31   #41

well actly im not sure i mean i never heard anything in ep1 about it being a mount only that it was a pet.
they changed there minds in e2 release when they changed from rappelz creer to rappelz epic
so it never saw the light of day the same goes for forrest pixie,etc
and if they had skills or not i cant say for sure only a gm in world had one in e1 but... even tho the info is in db for it its not usable the models,textures,etc were removed from the clients ages ago.
if one was so inclined apon release of a data extractor maybe next release its totally undecided...
but it could be possable to remove there info from epic 2 client if they left it in.
but even then you would need epic 2 closed beta not open they did a complete removal of all unused beta stuffs i think in e2 public release or was it epic 3 i forget.
anyway back on topic if we had his info it could be imported in to 6.2 client possably im not 100% sure it would function correctly
it should in theory as it seems galanet has the nasty habit of just reusing same old skills for new pets.

heres pets they left out
Astarot
Windy Pixie
Forest Pixie
Ent

i miss the old hp bars ^^
as you can tell from this trailer they went 100% diffrent direction
Old 07/04/2011, 01:46   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
well actly im not sure i mean i never heard anything in ep1 about it being a mount only that it was a pet.
they changed there minds in e2 release when they changed from rappelz creer to rappelz epic
so it never saw the light of day the same goes for forrest pixie,etc
and if they had skills or not i cant say for sure only a gm in world had one in e1 but... even tho the info is in db for it its not usable the models,textures,etc were removed from the clients ages ago.
if one was so inclined apon release of a data extractor maybe next release its totally undecided...
but it could be possable to remove there info from epic 2 client if they left it in.
but even then you would need epic 2 closed beta not open they did a complete removal of all unused beta stuffs i think in e2 public release or was it epic 3 i forget.
anyway back on topic if we had his info it could be imported in to 6.2 client possably im not 100% sure it would function correctly
it should in theory as it seems galanet has the nasty habit of just reusing same old skills for new pets.

heres pets they left out
Astarot
Windy Pixie
Forest Pixie
Ent

i miss the old hp bars ^^
as you can tell from this trailer they went 100% diffrent direction
Oh that brings back memories =D
Kinda glad they didnt go in the creer route with charas coz they look wierd..as the pixies im sure u could use a blue or red pixie and simply change its colour....im sure thats nflavour did anyways.
Old 07/04/2011, 07:51   #43

Quick update on the dev status... Quests now working properly so no more client hangs. I have one more thing to do then I'll be releasing the server exe to the rest of the dev team. I don't know when it will be released publicly since there's more than just the server exe that is being worked on (database fixes for pets, etc).
Old 07/04/2011, 08:28   #44

#UPDATE Quests Fixed# removed from to do list.
Old 07/04/2011, 08:54   #45

Well...congratulations, HP bars that have uncanny resemblance to the screenshot above are now added in E7P3. sigh.
Closed Thread