Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacked accounts. Warning *master list*

Discussion on Hacked accounts. Warning *master list* within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Hacked accounts. Warning *master list*

Was browsing the official rappelz forum, and apparently there is an epidemic of epic proportions; going on now, with hacked accounts. They have started to compile a "master list" of accounts believed to be hacked. I'm posting these as a warning of anyone buying them that they could get banned if people notice someone else is playing on their account. So make sure you check this list before purchases. I'll try to update the list as it is updated on the official forum.

Again this is just to help others from not being screwed over in the black market by buying an account that could quickly get banned.

Master list *copied from rappelz forums*

****update****
A couple people on the offical forum believe the hackers are using a Cash Shop exploit to obtain the passwords. However, others are saying the hackers actually obtained galanets hashed passwords for all users (when gala switched their servers). Apparently there are new hacks every few hours (at least that's what is being reported...It does not look like istealer/logger methods were used...

Quote:
i just wanted to see if we can get a list of all the players that have been hacked so far so we can see how big this is now

1.toons name
2.server
3.level
4.items lost
5.if toon was deleted or not
6.was CS used on the account recently
7.did you do gpot surveys

if you will please no trolling or flaming want to try to keep it clean

*added cash shop question
*added gpot survey question
you can pm me your list and i will add it to my post or pm me to have you added to the list

Naga Server
1. Eminir
2. Andraia
3. Antonyo
4. MetaKnight
5. CaraPa
6. BlueSoldier
7. Gouron
8. Iownall
9. InKoGniTos
10. DarkZoo
11. Nobody844
12. St4nley
13. Wiccaheal
14. Frankenstein
15. EroticMoosePron
16. Aiero
17. Licorice
18. AuroraBlack
19. Prec1ous
20. JillSander
21. JackDaniel
22. Xilly
23. Cravoker
24. YukiOnna
25. Mystrian
26. DarkJoyce
27. DevianBuff
28. Kentacard
29. Autzen
30. Cookiemonster
31. AyaUeto

updated fenrir list for ur thread

Sent: May 3rd, 2011, 3:51 pm
To: maceh
1. Silentraven R7 sin
2. Blueknightro R7 Sin
3. W****C R7 Priest
4. E****A 14x SH
5. IAMGhost R7 SH
6. Rogerbaby R7 Champ
7. S****H R7 Evoker
8. D****E R7 BS
9. Kweekmachine R7 SB
10. T****O R7 Sin
11. M***M R7 Champ
12. Demrilerinedendisi R7 SB
13. rtert1 140+ Champ
14. trilvoker R7 Evoker
15. D0Little
16. Kociowik R7 SB
17. U***R R7 BS
18. DevasDownFall/EnyaBeastMaster 14x sh
19. Sherish R7 Priest
14. Kalon R7 SB
15. Deadlyattack 13x Champ
16. AlanaFireshield
17. L****i 15x Sin
18. C****u 15x SB
19. R****y ---cant confirm lvl
20. M****k 15x sb
21. xSukert 15x knight
22. F****R 15x Sin
23. YinDTB 15x BS
24. Nujabes buffslave
25. iBreedPetZ 15x SB
26. xXGaladrielXx Priest
27. TiziaCenva 15x CM
28. Onesky member ( dont want the name public)
29. Onesky member ( dont want the name public)
30. Onesky member ( dont want the name public)
31. Onesky member ( dont want the name public)
32. Minette Priest
33. Beastcommander R7 SB
34. Coquin R7 CM
35. Evokerbob R6 evoker
36.FollowTheChip 15x Knight
37.Imbahunawtf r6 huna
38. Pike R7
39. Cyberworm R6/R7Sin
40. B****k R7 Evoker
41. Wedda R7
42. sOme R7 Evoker
43. Woogie36 R7 Huna
44.LegendaryBreeder 13x SB

Eminir Naga 150
All cs items & Event items + all pets of value

Von Annus 12x Evoker Fenrir Server

Andraia Naga 105
12x angel, ~200mil cash, crs, respecs, ancient cubes of varying ranks, left the angels pimped gear...

[Known hacks on baha within last 6 weeks]
Josebreeder
SweetBella
Asarlin
CuDa
Zyllin
KingTitan
Scors
Ozzi
xRaistlinx
wolf112
Lichtzwang
amelissan
IrishGodOfWar
Erwinison
LadyElise
Chew
LittleMiss
Minstrel
LethalKisses
list is far from complete, if deemed useful; I'll update it when I get back later today.

Please reply here if you want me to continue the list (its huge)
Old 05/19/2011, 17:30   #2

Quoting from rappelz forums

Quote:
Antonyo Naga 150 at the time

139 hawk, a bunch of CS stuff like wings, masks, ss, gmfb, crs, aes, epros and SOAPS ffs SOAPS

MetaKnight 155 Naga
155 S1 Kenta, Kenta's gear, ~70 R7 AC Strikes, ~25 R7 AE Strikes, I think that was it.
Character still there

Kociokwik SB 155 Fenrir
WD 152, Ice Maiden S1 116, Ifrit 13x, many Cs stuff

CaraPa Naga 137
115 Hawk, 128 Angel,

Kuroro - 128 Pantera server
1. Lost all rupees and everything except for some useless skill cards (Yes, even lost all my junk items and even items I received from old guild members from way back in beta/E3 as souvenir that I could remember them by -- F U hacker!).
2. Was hacked this January, and it took two months of investigation before GM can return/clone my items. Luckily, everything was return to m

BlueSoldier+ 5 Alts Naga 149
150 WD, 121 Genie, 122 Ifrit, r5/r6/r7 strikes, about 800mil, all GMFB...all gear, skill cards.

Name: worriorkingServer: bahamutLvl:153
things lost: 53 angel(evo1) 126naga 144 kenta 126 naga 144 hawk ice maiden 79 everything from mardi grass event ss ac money (like 20mil) deco pet boss cards|but he didnt go for t1 t2 pet even if they are s5 neither took mine gears
Old 05/20/2011, 04:02   #3

Quote:
24. YukiOnna
thats me @_@

litterly......

lost my 147 priest from some fker

btw i believe its a gala employee doing the 'hacking' otherwise something would be done about it
Old 05/20/2011, 04:05   #4

Well if it's a gala-net employee, it's not hacking it's pure stealing. Hacking requires knowledge

Reading over the forums, that does sound like a strong possibility, unless galanet is using the same security system that Sony PSN is using.....
Old 05/20/2011, 04:05   #5

Lol? You play on naga like myself.

But yes, back in the day, there was a GM fired for, shall we say, being generous with gifts to players, for a nice back-hander, if you know what I mean.

The gala employees are also in a very dandy position to setup botfarm networks for the game they admin...
Old 05/20/2011, 04:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJohnson View Post
Lol? You play on naga like myself.

But yes, back in the day, there was a GM fired for, shall we say, being generous with gifts to players, for a nice back-hander, if you know what I mean.

The gala employees are also in a very dandy position to setup botfarm networks for the game they admin...
ooooo we both naganites lol, feel free to spam me ingame ^_^

when im on (which is almost never) im on either my sh YuiOnii or my reroll sh YuOmni, since being hacked i dont play there often so spend my time either on AOR/KTS or messing around on youtube or watching anime on anilinkz ^_^
Old 05/20/2011, 04:27   #7

Rest assured, I'l never contact you in-game.
I dont recall your other chars, but your priest sounded familiar.
Old 05/20/2011, 10:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukionna View Post
thats me @_@

litterly......

lost my 147 priest from some fker

btw i believe its a gala employee doing the 'hacking' otherwise something would be done about it
imo your half right
i think it was someone who got layed off when g-net did budgetcuts due to the economy got ****** and stole the login info but theres a russian hacker group claiming credit.
course gms naturally blame ruppee sellers there to stupid to realise we block those as soon as we see them so thats not a reasonable excuse only noobs actly attempt to buy from those in world there all scams.and between you and me i think half of those are galanet employee's alts getting any money they can be it for g-net or lining there own pockets u decide
Old 05/21/2011, 08:32   #9

Quote:
D0ct0rSatan 13X voker
...thats me... D=
Old 05/21/2011, 17:58   #10

probly because they make it seem like what we say is hearsay they have it under control.
bullsh^t
we know they dont ,they know they have zero control and this is why hosting games for developers that are in countrys such as korea are epic fail
korea is a country that keeps to its self unless u live there.
there exempt from Extradition laws **unless it changes* which means they arent required to care,g-net doesnt own rappelz the devs do . basicly it means if galanet did find out who it was and found out they lived out side the us theres nothing they can do hacking us servers is 1 thing.
that would be a private matter.
stealing content from rappelz devs is another. but when it comes to support or suing for
intellectual property theft. koreans are out of means to do **** about it.
but thats what happens when you live in a little box blocking everyone else out
like kssn's im sure in some form or a nother u can get in trouble but not like they claim.. jail time ya wont happen.
here were going to stick u in jail.
so u can wait for this other country to come and get u. but since they cant Extradite you. in 45 days well let u go scott free
Old 05/21/2011, 18:14   #11

MWAHAHAH
i know worriorking in real life
without me he didnt know this game
btw good for him