Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Be carefull

Discussion on Be carefull within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Be carefull

just want to warn u guys that F3n1X tryed to scamm me.
made offer about 1,5k usd, wanted to use middelsman and said its DavinVoda but wasent!
was his friend trying to scamm
for sure he failed with that and even after that he said he will send screens to gms for getting acc banned^^
so i say it again BE CAREFULL with him
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2010, 14:30   #2

Report Private Message
Private Message: AW: noob
Heute, 13:49
F3n1X

The Black Market: 1/0/0
Erhaltene Thanks: 0

AW: noob

i have a little deal for you:
give me 8 bil rupee and 300 ss and i wont report you at gala-net...

now hes even comming up with that ****.....
what should i say^^ just a noob
Old 12/23/2010, 15:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well,he didnt scam me when i sold him the acc,but looks like is trying to scam stuffs,will block him in skype/msn lol ....Fcking noob ...
Old 12/24/2010, 00:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol extortion. so hilarious.
Old 12/24/2010, 00:20   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Double lol as fenrirsux and Voda have the same IP address , if anyone believes a word from them(him) , he has to be quite stupid
Old 12/24/2010, 00:27   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if anyone believes a word from you they would be quite stupid.
Old 12/24/2010, 01:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motaro1 View Post
Double lol as fenrirsux and Voda have the same IP address , if anyone believes a word from them(him) , he has to be quite stupid
first of all gz on making new acc for this great and really smart sentence
second u just need to ask side admins for ip check if u want,i got nothing to hide
Old 12/24/2010, 04:35   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i agree with fenrir
Old 12/24/2010, 05:31   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

cant we just get along guys? we should be one big family. its hard enough with the faking gms and the stupid OMG*HE*IS*AN*ACCOUNT*BUYER*REPORT*REPORT who hates what we do. if we fight within each other, the rappelz haker/scammer/account trader community will dissolve.