Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB R7 Undine Account

Discussion on WTB R7 Undine Account within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB R7 Undine Account

Looking to buy an account R7, maybe some money on it, not to worried about pets but would definitley be a bonus. Please email me at i will be paying through paypal for safety. I am not rich so if your looking to make hundreds or thousands of dollars please dont bother. I took a 2 year break from the game and now i am way behind from friends just trying to take the easy way of catching up to them. Thanks alot
Old 11/21/2013, 03:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hi are you stil llooking to buy account? i have a 155 vm, 154 wk, 153 mb, 152 slayer, all have gear but i have some +15 has pets soul pets dt wd message me back for more details