Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pro Undine Account

Discussion on Pro Undine Account within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pro Undine Account

Closed
Old 12/11/2012, 15:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I sent u a pm
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS in Undine
01/17/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 9 Replies
Have for sale: 50 Billion Cash - Rather sell all to same person Account - 153 Asura account with RB included and 20 SS / AC - Make offer Account - 152 Cardinal - Make offer Will post more stuff when avaiable to sell. :)
US-Undine Marksman for sale cheap
12/22/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Hello , I have an account in US Undine Server that iam willing to sell naked or full equiped or with some equips :) character lvl : 157 probably 158 by the end of this week Job : Marksman Equips : Full primal equips with +20 Primal Long Bow TDed and Galaxied and CS Hunter Helmet Belt : 6 slot feral master belt with belt pets and crus card it can get 245 cri power and 11.9 k pattk unbuffed which is not very oped but pretty good considering bow is only d1 There are some SSs left in the...
Trading RappelzTournament (Cash) For things on Undine
12/19/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello, I have 650bil(-> equal to 150$) pure cash (even full account) on the private server " RappelzTournament " and would like to trade this cash for things like cash/items on Undine server. Be free to offer me =)
WTB in undine
12/17/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
WTB some Bils rupee on Undine server write on thread price and how much u got then we talk
Trading RappelzTournament (Cash) For things on Undine
12/10/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I have 650bil(-> equal to 150$) pure cash (even full account) on the private server " RappelzTournament " and would like to trade this cash for things like cash/items on Undine server. Be free to offer me =)