Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS T2 Battlesummoner Server Phönix[Ger]

Discussion on WTS T2 Battlesummoner Server Phönix[Ger] within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS T2 Battlesummoner Server Phönix[Ger]

Hi,

I want to sell my T2 BS Account. On this Account there are following Pets, WD T2, Staged 1 Mdjinni T1, Staged 1 Angel T1, Staged 1 Tafari low lvl.

There are about 400kk Rups on it a 25k laknecklace. A lot of mods, chipps (frags), SS, FF, SP, E-Rep worth about 4KKK Rups.

Weapons: I just list up the important updated ones.

T2 Staff +20
T2 Staff +18
T1 Staff +16
T1 Staff +18 new one

I think the whole stuff on this account is worth about 40kkk on rupps.

I trade this account for a good equiped Aion Account or for cash. It's possible to buy single things for the right offer. I sell the whole account for 1600€, if you are interested send me a message.

Push

Push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
100er assa 90 phönix mage 41 phönix knight 90 nightshadow
08/20/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 5 Replies
Tausche hier meinen Account mit 100er Assa 90 phönix mage 41 phönix knight und 90er nightshaddow auf Lc usa Angebote per Pn
~On Sale! 14X Battlesummoner account~
07/18/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I am selling an exactly level 142 Battlesummoner on Fenrir. Account has no pets and will be provided with level 10 non dura Rank VI gears socketted with stones. There will be no loot pet, Cloak or necklace provided with the account. My price is $250 Usd but I am open to negotiations. I only hope to deal with people with verified Paypal address with a decent reputation on this forum. I will not go first until an official middleman from this forum is used. Otherwise, you would have to...
[Fenrir] WTS 135+ Battlesummoner account
06/09/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Good day to all, I am new to this forum and today I wish to present a 135+ Battlesummoner account for sale. This BS account of mine is by no means glitched as i can prove this fact from screenshots. My sole reason for selling this account is to enable me to gather funds to purchase a tier 4 pet. I am interested in cash deals in terms of USD or in game items. Preferable pimped gears, pets etc. For cash deals, I am only interested in paypal payment and buyers have to be verified. ...
WTT 136 Battlesummoner Acc / 100 Soulbreeder Acc on Fenrir
05/13/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
13X BS Has been sold off today.
[Selling] R5 BattleSummoner on Naga
03/11/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Hello. I'm here for sell my Battle Summoner on Naga Server. Battle Summoner Lvl 100 Jlvl 50 All skills Max Lvled and 6.7M JP in stock... Stuff : +4Lvl10 R5 Helm ( with stones +12) mask of the Crow +7Lvl 10 Comet Coat ( with stones +12) +3Lvl10 R4 Cloak Luna raid Boots and Glove Lvl 1 +0 ( with +12 stones)